• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Hospitality Director in Columbia, Sc....

In summary, a recruiter is looking for a Director in Columbia to connect with a new recruit who has recently moved there. They are specifically asking for personal references rather than being assigned someone by their company. One person suggests a Senior Director in Rock Hill, another offers their own hospitality director, and another recommends contacting the home office for a director in the area. They also mention that the recruit lives on the East side of Columbia and there may be a SED in that area.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
My newest recruit just separated from the Air Force and moved to Columbia. She's brand new so I'm hoping to hook her up with someone awesome. Are any of you Directors in Columbia or does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm asking here first because personal references mean more than HO just assigning her to someone.

TIA!!!

Hey Debi. My Senior Director lives in Rock Hill, SC. I'm not sure if thats any where near her or not.

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Debi. My Senior Director lives in Rock Hill, SC. I'm not sure if thats any where near her or not.

I'll check it out in a few....

Thanks!

No problem!!:D

Rock Hill is fairly close to Columbia - w/in driving distance.

Do Senior Directors typically still take hospitality consultants? My understanding is it is a Director's choice. Since I'm overseas, I'm totally ignorant to how things work when dealing with anyone above Director.

I really have no idea!!!

I know oneHer name is Martha Watts. She is mine as well. I will pm you her email address

I'm in Columbia...
I'm hospitality myself...
what part of columbia? I"m in Lexington... Since I'm hospitality myself, i'd feel weird asking my Hosp. Dir. to take someone...althought she's very giving and welcoming!

But you need to contact home office and they'd get you in contact for a Hosp Dir for her...

I hope to make director by Jan...and she'd be MORE Than welcome at my house!!
:-D....just have to get a few more recruits!!
One down...another one took the Kit Credit...and several more high potential...
keeping my fingers crossed

If she needs anything...have her contact me!
[email protected]

I'm hospitality myself...I live in Lexington...which is 20minutes west of Columbia...My Hosp. Dir. is wonderful, but since I"m hospitality, I wouldn't ask her to take on someone myself...
You need to contact home office and they'd get you in touch with someone near her.

Rock Hill is probably 45 to an hour from Columbia.
I hope to be director by January!! She'd be MORE than welcome at my house! But...for now...hmmm...I"d contact home office...

If she needs anything...have her contact me!! [email protected]

Ok...that's strange...the first post didn't go through, I typed the second one...and THEN I saw the first one...sorry for the double post!!

Thanks Kristi, Cynthia and Nicole! I will pass this info to her.

Nicole, I don't know but she lives on Oakleaf Rd.

Ok...she's on the East side of Columbia...by Fort Jackson.
I'm on the West toward Atlanta.
I know there is a SED - over in the North East side. So I'm sure she has Directors scattered about around there.
- - she's my Hospitality Director's Director, She has big meetings 1 or 2 times a year, and I go to those.

ChefNic said:
Ok...she's on the East side of Columbia...by Fort Jackson.
I'm on the West toward Atlanta.
I know there is a SED - over in the North East side. So I'm sure she has Directors scattered about around there.
- - she's my Hospitality Director's Director, She has big meetings 1 or 2 times a year, and I go to those.

Check your e-mail!

1. What are the job responsibilities of a Hospitality Director in Columbia, SC?

A Hospitality Director in Columbia, SC is responsible for overseeing all aspects of guest services and satisfaction in a hospitality setting. This includes managing staff, creating and maintaining guest policies, ensuring a clean and comfortable environment, and handling any guest complaints or issues.

2. What qualifications and experience are required for a Hospitality Director position?

Typically, employers look for candidates with a bachelor's degree in hospitality or a related field, as well as several years of experience in a management role within the industry. Strong leadership skills, customer service experience, and knowledge of hospitality operations are also important qualifications.

3. Is this position full-time or part-time?

This depends on the specific company and their needs. Some hospitality director positions may be full-time, while others may be part-time or seasonal. It is best to clarify this with the employer during the application process.

4. What are the typical work hours for a Hospitality Director in Columbia, SC?

The work hours for a Hospitality Director can vary depending on the company and its operating hours. Generally, this position may require working evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the smooth functioning of the hospitality establishment and to accommodate guest needs.

5. What is the salary range for a Hospitality Director in Columbia, SC?

The salary for a Hospitality Director can vary depending on factors such as the size and type of the establishment, the candidate's experience and qualifications, and the region's cost of living. It is best to discuss the specific salary with the employer during the interview process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • annew