• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Deal of the Day: Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator - $99.99

In summary, the Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator is a brand new product with a regular price of $149.99. By purchasing it as Today's Deal of the Day, you can save $50 off the regular price. It is not a refurbished product and comes with a manufacturer's warranty. This GPS navigator can be used in multiple countries and comes with additional accessories such as a windshield mount, vehicle power adapter, and a USB cable for connecting to a computer.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As someone who has shown an interest in GPS, you might like to know that the Magellan RoadMate 1412 4.3-inch widescreen portable GPS navigator is the featured Deal of the Day at Amazon.com. This offer is valid today only, September 14, 2009, and while supplies last.

Our Deal of the Day price is just $99.99--almost 67% off the list price of $299.99.

probably so cheap because you have to pay a bundle to update maps! We have a Garmin we bought last year- and my DH found out it will cost us $100 to update the maps!! :eek: That's half of what we paid for it!

So $67 for a GPS would be a good deal - hopefully it's up to date....:D

That's the GPS DH and I have, and we love it. The feature we really wanted was the text to speech - it says the street names instead of just "turn left." $100 is a great price, too. We got ours on Black Friday last year for $150.

chefann said:
That's the GPS DH and I have, and we love it. The feature we really wanted was the text to speech - it says the street names instead of just "turn left." $100 is a great price, too. We got ours on Black Friday last year for $150.

Great to hear good reviews on it. I had $50 in GC sitting so I broke down and bought it for my DH so it cost me $49 out of pocket. I hope he enjoys it too!

wow, thats a good deal!

1. What is the regular price of the Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator?

The regular price of the Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator is $149.99.

2. How much can I save by purchasing the Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator as Today's Deal of the Day?

By purchasing the Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator as Today's Deal of the Day, you can save $50 off the regular price.

3. Is the Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator a refurbished product?

No, the Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator is not a refurbished product. It is brand new and comes with a manufacturer's warranty.

4. Can I use the Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator in multiple countries?

Yes, the Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator is preloaded with maps for the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. It also has the ability to provide driving directions in multiple languages.

5. Does the Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator come with any additional accessories?

Yes, the Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS Navigator comes with a windshield mount, vehicle power adapter, and a USB cable for connecting to a computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pampchefsarah