1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need a good recipie

1. Hey ladies,
    I recently sent out a letter found on this website about healthy cooking classes for kids. Well I have one lady with a teenager daughter that would like to do this. Her daughter LOVES PC and is really excited about it so I want to make it extra special. Im not going to charge as some others said they did Im a new consultant and just want to get my name "out there" so does any one have any suggestions or good healthy teenage recipies. I had thought about doing the california club pizza but want a few other ideas

Thanks!!

2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

The Fresh Pineapple Salsa. Easy, fun and delicious (from I hear - I didn't get any at my last show; maybe tomorrow!). If you don't have the Pineapple Wedger, use a knife but explain how much easier it would be with the Wedger.

Do you have the Deep Covered Baker? If so, you can do the Pork Loin Fajitas. Or, the Microwave White Chicken Chili.

You can also do the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, using turkey ham and egg subsitute to make it healthier (you can also add spinach).

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
    Apr 17, 2009
  3. JaimeAnnR

JaimeAnnR Member

i think sticking to something that is "snack-like" is your best bet for teenagers. when i was a teen and trying to eat healthier i had no problem finding healthy meals, but it was snacks i struggled with. also, teens are more likely to be preparing a snack/appetizer for themselves or their friends as opposed to a meal.

california club pizza is a good idea
    avocado salsa cups are really delicious
    zesty crab salad in cucumber boats is also a good one
    and the fresh pineapple salsa is really yummy too.

Apr 18, 2009
Have something to add?