• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Cooking Classes for Teens: Get Creative!

In summary, the "Healthy Cooking Classes for Teens: Get Creative!" are designed for individuals between the ages of 13-18 and do not require prior cooking experience. The classes focus on incorporating healthy ingredients and teaching a variety of cuisines, such as Asian, Mediterranean, and American. Currently, the classes are only offered virtually and require a minimum of 5 participants to take place.
headinclouds25
Hey ladies,
I recently sent out a letter found on this website about healthy cooking classes for kids. Well I have one lady with a teenager daughter that would like to do this. Her daughter LOVES PC and is really excited about it so I want to make it extra special. Im not going to charge as some others said they did Im a new consultant and just want to get my name "out there" so does any one have any suggestions or good healthy teenage recipies. I had thought about doing the california club pizza but want a few other ideas

Thanks!!

The Fresh Pineapple Salsa. Easy, fun and delicious (from I hear - I didn't get any at my last show; maybe tomorrow!). If you don't have the Pineapple Wedger, use a knife but explain how much easier it would be with the Wedger.

Do you have the Deep Covered Baker? If so, you can do the Pork Loin Fajitas. Or, the Microwave White Chicken Chili.

You can also do the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, using turkey ham and egg subsitute to make it healthier (you can also add spinach).

Last edited:
i think sticking to something that is "snack-like" is your best bet for teenagers. when i was a teen and trying to eat healthier i had no problem finding healthy meals, but it was snacks i struggled with. also, teens are more likely to be preparing a snack/appetizer for themselves or their friends as opposed to a meal. california club pizza is a good idea
avocado salsa cups are really delicious
zesty crab salad in cucumber boats is also a good one
and the fresh pineapple salsa is really yummy too.

1. What age range is considered a "teen" for these classes?

The "Healthy Cooking Classes for Teens: Get Creative!" classes are designed for individuals between the ages of 13-18.

2. Do teens need any prior cooking experience to participate?

No prior cooking experience is necessary. These classes are designed for beginners and will cover basic cooking techniques.

3. What types of recipes will be taught in these classes?

The recipes taught in these classes will focus on incorporating healthy ingredients and include a variety of cuisines such as Asian, Mediterranean, and American. Participants will learn how to make dishes such as stir-fry, salads, and homemade snacks.

4. Are the classes in-person or virtual?

Currently, these classes are only offered virtually. Participants will receive a list of ingredients and necessary equipment prior to the class and can follow along from their own kitchen.

5. Is there a minimum number of participants required for a class to take place?

Yes, a minimum of 5 participants is required for a class to take place. If there are not enough participants, the class may be rescheduled or canceled. Participants will be notified in advance if this occurs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views