• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Fundraiser Invitation Example?

In summary, Ginger shared a variety of fundraiser flyer examples that she found helpful. She asks for help with creating a flyer for her virtual fundraiser and asks if anyone has any flyers or brochures they can share.
katcaffrey
Does anyone have a fundraiser invitation that I could use as an example for 2 upcoming fundraisers I'm doing??

Here are a variety of fundraiser invitations. Hope you can modify these to fit your needs.

Attachments

• explaining fundraisers.doc
    26 KB · Views: 2,447
  • FastFamilyFavorites New Hopewell.doc
    69 KB · Views: 892
  • FundraiserFlyer.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,581
  • general fundraiser letter.doc
    22 KB · Views: 1,638
Had more than I thought. I haven't opened these to see what is there...hope it helps.

**Had a couple more that are graphic heavy and won't load cause they are too big. If you want to see those, let me know.

Attachments

• New Hopewell Fundraiser Flier.doc
    98 KB · Views: 985
  • FundraiserFlyer-Cheerleading.doc
    43 KB · Views: 1,108
Ginger,
Thank you so much for all of your documents!

Great ideas, Ginger! I'm just curious how you are able to offer 40% for the 'Product' Fundraiser. We've never had these in Canada, so this is all new to me.
Thanks

Some of the information on these flyers is from the old fundraiser program, when PC offered 2 types of fundraisers. The product fundraiser is no longer available.

Very Interested!!Those flyers were really amazing ideas! How did you start the whole Fundraising thing? I know it is a lot to start, and I would really love to do that.

Thank you,
Courtney

Flyer - not a kitchen showHello,

I am new to fundraising. I am about to start one, but it won't be product on display. It is going to be more like a virtual / Catalog show. Any ideas on what the flyer should look like or say?

Also, have you had much success with fundraisers?

Wen

Maybe This..I have done a lot of fundraising efforts for a non-profit that I have been Chairperson, so I am an old hat at many fundraising efforts. I'm exited about getting a Fundraiser together, compared to other products, ours are QUALITY with guarantees...this last fall, my daughters elementary school did a fundraiser with some company and the quality of the items is very, very poor!! We have SOLID, GREAT products to promote!!

A flyer on one side and maybe a "copy" of the wishlist brides can use to make their wishlist..I believe it has everything on it...would be a good start. (I use Publisher to make flyers, it's easy and fast to use)

Make sure you list your website (if you have one) so people could go online and order..there is a special spot for "fundraising" organizations under "For Our Hosts" section. They input the name of the organization, and a shopping they go!!!

Another way, the "Fundraising Chairperson" can send out e-vites just a like a regular host, so hopefully, they have many, many email address of the organizations supporters.

GOOD LUCK! :)

Last edited:
Need A Flyer AsapHello all,

I am in need of a Fundraiser Flyer that isn't a kitchen show. I have a meeting tonight with a potential person and I have never done a fundraiser and have no idea what to even include on a flyer. Can someone or bunches of people supply me with examples!

Thanks, Wendy

Email: [email protected]

There are 2 attachments list above in this post (by me) that should help. One explains fundraisers and the other is a letter to go with fundraisers. Hope that helps.

help :(Ginger,

I am sorry....those didn't help.....they were both like an open house. This is a "virtual" fundraiser. No one will be able to view product except via my website. I don't need a letter I just need a basic flyer that is being sent out to friends and family of these students and posted on the walls of the school buildings. I am sorry...but you flyer was more like an open house then a fundraiser flyer. Thanks!! :)

Hopefully someone will be able to help me with a flyer.

Wen

Clarity.....Fundraiser Flyer Needed - BeggingHello all,

I am in need of a sample fundraiser flyer that is not a show. I am
doing a virtual fundraiser and I have never done any kind of fundraiser
before. I have no idea what is even needed on a flyer. I hope you can
help!!! :) To help things a bit....I need a flyer that is also going to be posted on bulletin boards and doors. People don't want to read something...so it needs to be catching to the eye. They will also be forwarding it out to there friends and family far away. If anyone has something that might work please email it to me or post!!!

Thank you so much in advance, Wendy

Please email it to [email protected]

FundraisersThank you Ginger for sharing all that you do with us! As I have been posting, I plan on signing (well 99% sure) as a KC in September. I have been lurking around these boards since the weekend gathering wonderful suggestions and ideas. I do have a question on fundraising. Does PC provide KCs a pamplet detailing how this all works?

Thanks!

sem4iu said:
Thank you Ginger for sharing all that you do with us! As I have been posting, I plan on signing (well 99% sure) as a KC in September. I have been lurking around these boards since the weekend gathering wonderful suggestions and ideas. I do have a question on fundraising. Does PC provide KCs a pamplet detailing how this all works?

Thanks!
Yes they do provide a Fundraiser flyer that we can give out. It outlines the benefits of doing one. We also have a download with instructions to us (consultants) on how to do one effectively.

Congratulations on deciding to be a consultant but WHY are you waiting ot sign until September?? Did your recruiter not tell you that if you send in your agreement in AUGUST and submit 4 shows by the end of September you will get the new $145 Roaster for FREE?!? You wouldn't have to do any shows until September and you would be ready sooner!!

I wish you the best!!

Fundraiser Flyer for sportsDoes anyone have a fundraiser flyer for sports etc.. soccer? Thanks! :rolleyes:

PamperedGinger said:
There are 2 attachments list above in this post (by me) that should help. One explains fundraisers and the other is a letter to go with fundraisers. Hope that helps.

Ginger, Does PC still do "product" fundraisers, or is this something that's done using just the mini-catalog?

Thanks!

its_me_susan said:
Ginger, Does PC still do "product" fundraisers, or is this something that's done using just the mini-catalog?

Thanks!
Not Ginger but... no PC doesn't do the product fund-raiser anymore. Ginger's flyers that are posted here are from back in the day when... (the one explaning the product fr had a date of 2003 on it)

I don't think I've seen a new post by Ginger in a long time... :confused: Wonder where she went to...

BethCooks4U said:
Not Ginger but... no PC doesn't do the product fund-raiser anymore. Ginger's flyers that are posted here are from back in the day when... (the one explaning the product fr had a date of 2003 on it)

I don't think I've seen a new post by Ginger in a long time... :confused: Wonder where she went to...

Thanks Beth. I miss Ginger too. :(

What is a "Need a Fundraiser Invitation!" event?

A "Need a Fundraiser Invitation!" event is a fundraiser hosted through Pampered Chef, where a consultant works with a nonprofit organization or individual to raise money for a cause. The consultant will provide a variety of products for supporters to purchase, with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraiser.

How do I schedule a "Need a Fundraiser Invitation!" event?

To schedule a "Need a Fundraiser Invitation!" event, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in finding a consultant to work with and setting up the event.

How much money can I expect to raise with a "Need a Fundraiser Invitation!" event?

The amount of money raised through a "Need a Fundraiser Invitation!" event varies depending on the number of supporters and their purchases. On average, fundraisers can earn 10-15% of the total sales. However, the more people who participate, the more money can be raised.

What types of products are available for a "Need a Fundraiser Invitation!" event?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products that are available for "Need a Fundraiser Invitation!" events. These products are high-quality and designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

Can I customize the products offered for my "Need a Fundraiser Invitation!" event?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the products offered for your "Need a Fundraiser Invitation!" event. This can include selecting specific products or creating bundles that align with your fundraiser's theme or cause. Your consultant will work with you to make sure the products are a good fit for your event and supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • Niki Kate
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • tina4pampchef