• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Spare Some Prayers for My Health?

The best way to get your diebeties under control is to try Weight Watchers. I lost 8.2 pounds in 5 weeks on it and it's helped me to manage my diabetes and blood pressure. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it! ((hugs))
whiteyteresa
I wasn't feeling good on Saturday evening and then about 11 am on Sunday I got worse. I asked my husband to help me get dressed and I went to the hospital. When I finally got back in a room in the ER - the doctor told me that it wasn't good. I had a heart attack. They admitted me and early Monday morning I had a heart cath. The DR was going to do an angiepalsty (????) but I had too many blockages. That dr contracted another heart dr about doing the bypass but they decided that I can't. My vessels are too small and too damaged to do a bypass (my uncontrolled diebetics did this damamge). I can only take medicine to help me now.

Please pray that I will be able to have enough energy to exercise and to lose weight. Plus I need to get my diebeties under contol also.

I am sitting here in my hospital bed waiting for the doctor to come in and tell me what is next.

Thanks is advance and sorry for mispelling some words.

:chef:

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

My prayers are with you now and will be in the months ahead as you work toward better health.

Oh, sweetie. Praying!!!!

I am SO sorry...
Sending many prayers your way!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that! :( Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Hope things get better.

You know, Weight Watchers is a REALLY great program that is the only thing that WORKS! I tried everything to lose weight and nothing has worked like this. I have lost 17 pounds in 5 WEEKS! It's so hard to believe! It's really not as hard to follow as you might think. There are a lot of people in my group that have been taken off blood pressure medication AND diabetes medication because they've got their weight down and are eating healthy. You oughta look into it. It may be a little pricey, but it is SO worth it!!!! (Just like Pampered Chef ;))

If you feel like you can't do a super workout, then just walk for 30 minutes everyday. Just doing that really makes a big difference!

Paryers definitly coming your way.

Hang in there! You're in our prayers.

We're all sending positive thoughts and bigtime prayers.

Prayers being said here on Long Island... And {{{HUGS}}} to you.

Thank You All for your prayers - it means so much to me.

I got home a couple hours ago and now I am the only one up watching TV. Son and father is in bedtime, husband is at work, and my daughter is at my cousins house - she has a school field trip tomorrow to Annapolis and I can't go now. My cousin is taking my place and since they have to get up early and be at the school before 5:15am, she is spending the night at her house.

I just had a melt down at little while ago. I just realized that I had a heart attack. It is so unreal.

Thanks again for your prayers.

:chef:

OMG, Teresa, Love and Prayers sweetie!!!! XXOO

Praying for you Teresa! I second the Weight Watchers. I am doing it right now and have lost 8.2 pounds in 5 weeks. I am also doing the Wii Fit. I got the WW pedometer and my "goal" is at least 4000 steps daily. I can tell a HUGE difference in how I am feeling. I have a better walk with either the stroller or a shopping cart as well. I know you can't do much right now, but when I go in Walmart, I push that cart from the front corner to the back corner all around the aisles to give me steps! It's a great way to get exercise!

Teresa,
see this as a new journey in your life, you have every reason to try to start living healthier and happier. I had ovarian cancer in 1990 with 15-20% chance to make it. It was a wake up call and I had to really change my lifestyle. but I am better than ever now and sometimes God knows it takes some of us a major wake up call to do what we need to do. I will be praying, It isn't easy and I had many hard days and nights but my children and family and God's strength kept me going.
Laurie

Keeping you in my prayers Teresa. ((hugs))

1. What is "Need a Few Prayers, Please"?

"Need a Few Prayers, Please" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for customers and consultants to request prayers for themselves or loved ones who may be going through a difficult time.

2. How do I submit a prayer request?

To submit a prayer request, simply fill out the form on the "Need a Few Prayers, Please" page on our website. You will need to provide the name of the person you are requesting prayers for and a brief description of their situation.

3. Who will be praying for the requests?

All prayer requests submitted through the "Need a Few Prayers, Please" program will be shared with our team of dedicated prayer warriors. These are individuals who have volunteered their time to pray for those in need.

4. Is this service only available for customers or can consultants also submit requests?

This service is available for both customers and consultants. We believe that everyone can benefit from the power of prayer and we are here to support our entire Pampered Chef community.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of requests that can be submitted?

We welcome all prayer requests, no matter the situation. However, we do ask that requests are respectful and appropriate for our community. We reserve the right to remove any requests that do not align with our values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Jean DeVries