• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 5 New Catalogs for Your Next Season Kit - Order Now!

In summary, to order the 5 new catalogs for your next season kit, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Catalogs" section. They are not automatically included in your kit and must be ordered separately. The cost may vary depending on your location and shipping fees. You can order more than 5, but there may be additional costs. The catalogs cannot be customized, but you can add personal contact information to the back cover.
dollfangs
Silver Member
I am inactive right now so did not get my new season kit. I am trying to do a catalog show but need about 5 catalogs. Can anyone sell me 5 of the new catalogs?

Thank you
Melissa

Sure. $4 plus shipping. Shipping would be about $5 priority and probably close to that for first class. You might want to consider placing a supply order and getting a pack of them. I know you'll get another pack once you send that first show in but it is our busiest selling season...If you want mine email me at [email protected]

1. How do I order the 5 new catalogs for my next season kit?

To order the 5 new catalogs for your next season kit, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Catalogs" section. From there, select the option to order additional catalogs and choose the 5 new catalogs for your next season kit. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with ordering.

2. Are the 5 new catalogs included in my kit automatically?

No, the 5 new catalogs for your next season kit are not automatically included. You will need to order them separately through your Pampered Chef account or through your consultant.

3. How much do the 5 new catalogs cost?

The cost of the 5 new catalogs for your next season kit may vary depending on your location and shipping fees. Please check the pricing information on the Pampered Chef website or consult with your consultant for more details.

4. Can I order more than 5 new catalogs?

Yes, you can order more than 5 new catalogs for your next season kit. However, please note that there may be additional costs for ordering more than the allotted amount.

5. Can I customize the 5 new catalogs with my own information?

Unfortunately, the 5 new catalogs for your next season kit cannot be customized with your own information. However, you can add your personal contact information on the back cover of the catalogs to make it easier for customers to reach you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • pctharper