• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Favor Please!

Lisa S

Nov 14, 2004
I have a recruit lead who is very close to signing, but she has never been to a Kitchen Show! She never heard about PC until I met her when I was in California in the beginning of the month.

I am trying to get her to sign before the Feb 28th deadline so she can earn the skillet. She is off this coming Saturday (the 18th) and would like to attend a show.

She lives in California... I live in Wisconsin.

Is there anyone in the Glendora/Claremont/Upland area doing a show this Saturday that would be willing to let one of my recruit leads attend? She would definitely be signing under me... I am just looking for someone that is willing to have an extra guest observing their show.

Please respond as soon as possible. You may e-mail me directly as well at [email protected].

Thank you!

ShanaSmith

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2005
You might want to call HO and ask for a consultant in that area. I'm not sure if they can actully give you a hospitality director yet or not since she is not actually signed. I would love to help you, but I am practically at the other end of the state.