1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need a Favor Please!

1. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

I have a recruit lead who is very close to signing, but she has never been to a Kitchen Show! She never heard about PC until I met her when I was in California in the beginning of the month.

I am trying to get her to sign before the Feb 28th deadline so she can earn the skillet. She is off this coming Saturday (the 18th) and would like to attend a show.

She lives in California... I live in Wisconsin.

Is there anyone in the Glendora/Claremont/Upland area doing a show this Saturday that would be willing to let one of my recruit leads attend? She would definitely be signing under me... I am just looking for someone that is willing to have an extra guest observing their show.

Please respond as soon as possible. You may e-mail me directly as well at thepamperedkitchen@sbcglobal.net.

Thank you!

Feb 16, 2006
  2. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

You might want to call HO and ask for a consultant in that area. I'm not sure if they can actully give you a hospitality director yet or not since she is not actually signed. I would love to help you, but I am practically at the other end of the state.

Feb 16, 2006
Have something to add?