• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which DS Company is the Best for Selling Kitchen Products?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a great company with many benefits, but another company might offer better options.
nene960
Does anyone have a DS company comparison? I have someone interested in selling something and I told her I would see if I could find one for her.

I would recommend that you not try to do that. Just hit the highlights of what Pampered Chef has to offer without pointing out any flaws of another company. If she wants to compare, leave the leg work up to her. That way, you won't inadvertently become the person who talks bad about the other companies. Does that make sense? Negative comments can affect your reputation when people repeat them. Simple example, I rushed from a booth to a show and told the host that I had washed & packed the tools necessary for her demo, but anything in the tool turnabout would need to be rinsed before the guests (interactive show) used them because they were on the table at my booth and, since it was flu season and people were touching them at the booth, you never know what nasty germs could be on them. She repeated to her guests that I said the booth customers were "skanky"! :eek I'm sorry, but I do not use that word!!! I corrected her in front of the guests (nicely of course), but when people change up the wording of what you actually said it can certainly effect your reputation! So try to stay as positive as you can and just point out the positive things about PC. ;)

If you go to the files section and type in Direct Sales, you will find several documents that will help you.

There is one that is just questions w/ the answers for PC already there, and then they can research for themselves how others stack up against PC. That one in particular is really good, because it isn't bashing another company, it's letting them see for themselves the differences.

I am only offering to do this for her because she lives with us while she is going to college. I have given her the ups and downs of all other companies especially those that I have looked into before I decided to go with PC. I have a good friend that sells jewelry so she knows about that. She is almost 100% sure PC is the way she is going to go. She wants to start stocking up her kitchen and she said she won't ever be able to cook unless it is with PC products!!!

What are the most popular direct sales companies for kitchen products?

The most popular direct sales companies for kitchen products include Tupperware, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Avon, and Scentsy.

How do the compensation plans for direct sales companies compare?

The compensation plans for direct sales companies can vary greatly. Some offer a percentage of sales, while others offer bonuses or incentives for reaching certain goals. It's important to research each company's compensation plan to determine which one best fits your goals and needs.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef is known for their high-quality kitchen products and unique party atmosphere. They also offer a generous compensation plan and opportunities for advancement within the company.

What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef provide for their consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training for their consultants, including online resources, in-person training events, and one-on-one coaching. They also have a strong support system in place for their consultants, including a mentorship program and a community of fellow consultants to connect with.

What are the start-up costs and requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The start-up costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can vary depending on the kit you choose. The most basic kit starts at $109, but there are also larger kits available for purchase. In addition, consultants are required to maintain a certain level of sales each month to remain active with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dkitten13