• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Veggie Dips for Show-Stopping Dishes

In summary, Tasha was looking for a recipe to serve with fresh veggies. She found a recipe in the "All the Best" cookbook and was also help by Stephanie.
Tash
Hi Everyone.
Does anyone have a recipe for a dip that I can serve with fresh veggies? I can only find hot dips, have any of you ever served these with fresh veggies?

I need it for an extra dish for a show I am doing. I will be making the cool veggie pizza, and figured I'd utilize the rest of the veggies to show ff the Chillzane.

Thanks in advance.

Tasha

If you have the Farmers Market Seasoning Set you could make a variety of dips from it. Or in my searching I found a garden dip in the "All the Best" cookbook on page 44. I dont have it in front of me and am not sure if it is served cold, but its worth a try if you have that cookbook. In all the Season's Best that I have, they are all served warm.

I also have a dip recipe featured on the Recipe Corner of my website this month.

www.pamperedchef.biz/PCSteph

Pantry SeasoningsWhat I usually do in a quick bind is just use the Pantry Seasonings...I ask my host and/or guests if they'd like to try Dill or Southwest Dip and go from there. The recipe is on the back of the jar, so it's easy to "remember". All it calls for is mayo and sour cream! How easy is that?! ;)

ThanksThank you for your help guys.
However, Lori, I don't have the "all the best " cookbook. Tapatton, I also don't have any of the Pantry seasonings. Stephanie, unfortunately I don't eat or cook pork and I know the people at the party don't either for religous reasons. :(

But thanks anyway for all your efforts and help, I really appreciate it.

Tasha

Go buy the premake dill dip or one of those and show the vegs cut with the crinkle cutter and then mention the dip could be one of the farmers market seasonings, dill seasoning or for a spicy flare use the south western seasoning. Tell them you didn't have it on hand this time, but they are great to cross sell. And are less expense since you make it at home and fresher.

I was just working on updating a theme show index with the newer recipe books and I wanted to add the page numbers (using the one posted on this site as the basis - THANKS!). While doing that I found a dip recipe you might be able to use:

Honey Mustard Dip
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup "stone ground" mustard
2 Tbsp. honey

Whisk sour cream, mayo, mustard and honey until well-blended. Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors. Serve with veges and pretzels.

Hope this helps you! (BTW: It is in the Celebrate! Cookbook.)

Thanks again to you all. I think I am going to make the honey mustard dip. It is pretty easy and I have all the ingredients.

Thanks again.
Tasha

What are some easy veggie dip recipes?

Some easy veggie dip recipes include creamy avocado dip, roasted red pepper hummus, and ranch dip made with Greek yogurt.

Can I make these dips ahead of time?

Yes, these dips can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.

What are some creative ways to serve veggie dips?

Veggie dips can be served in hollowed-out vegetables such as bell peppers or cucumbers, or in a bread bowl for a fun and unique presentation.

Are these dips suitable for special dietary needs?

Yes, many of our veggie dip recipes can be easily modified to fit special dietary needs such as vegan, gluten-free, or dairy-free.

Do you have any tips for making veggie dips more flavorful?

To add more flavor to your veggie dips, try incorporating fresh herbs, spices, or roasted garlic. You can also experiment with different types of vinegar or citrus juices for a tangy kick.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies