• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Dessert Recipes for Your Next Gathering"

You can suggest the Chocolate Lava Cake or Mini Chocolate Tarts as easy and impressive dessert options for the host's party. Both can be prepared ahead of time and are sure to make the guests drool. If needed, you can provide more suggestions and support for the host's decision. In summary, suggest easy and delicious dessert options for the host's party, such as Chocolate Lava Cake or Mini Chocolate Tarts, and offer to provide more suggestions and support.
stacieka
I suggested some desserts to my host but she wants this

"What about that chocolate cake? (I think it's made on the stovetop?)
I think she is talking about eh Cocholate Molten cake but that take a long time to bake and I can;t demo that.

"Or something sweeter. I think most of us want something that makes us drool while it's cooking"

Any ideas for somethign that doesnt take that long that meets those requirements??

I told her that we could do the cake before hand and do something simple for the demo and am waiting back to hear from her but would like to have some ideas to take back to her. I hate for her to have to buy for 2 recipes

What aboutThe new Chocolate Hazelnut cake from the Cuicina Italiana shows?

I often do a cake like the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and have it bakined and ready to flip out as most of the guests arrive. I do a regular recipe, talk about host benefits, cookware, anything else big I didn't get to, and then at the end I quickly do the topping for the cake. My hosts have never complained about the price. The Peanutty Chocolate Cake in the Family Skillet is a big hit also.

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

How about the Chocolate Pineapple Upside Down Cake? It's from Una Muestra SS05 and it's cooked entirely on the stove top. Very impressive and very yummy! If you need the recipe, the English translations are available on Consultant's Corner or, if you can't find it, I can email you a copy!

HTH,

Mary

Hi there,I completely understand your host's desire for something sweet and drool-worthy, but also wanting a quick and easy dessert to demo. One idea that comes to mind is our Chocolate Lava Cake recipe. It's a stovetop dessert that only takes about 10 minutes to cook, and it's sure to make everyone drool while it's baking. Plus, it's a crowd-pleaser and always a hit at parties.Another option could be our Mini Chocolate Tarts. They are simple to make and can be prepared ahead of time, so you can focus on the demo during the party. They are also customizable, so guests can choose their own toppings and make them even sweeter.I hope these ideas help, and I'm happy to provide more suggestions if needed. Let me know what your host decides and I'll be here to support you both. Happy cooking!Best,

1. What is the best dessert recipe for beginners?

The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is perfect for beginners. It's easy to make and always a crowd pleaser.

2. Do you have any gluten-free dessert recipes?

Yes, we have several gluten-free dessert recipes including Flourless Chocolate Cake and Gluten-Free Lemon Bars.

3. Can I make a dessert recipe in my Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Many of our products are specifically designed for baking and desserts. You can use our Stoneware, Non-Stick Pans, and even our Food Chopper for easy dessert recipes.

4. What is the most popular dessert recipe among Pampered Chef customers?

The Triple Layer Brownie recipe is a fan favorite. It's rich, decadent, and easy to make with our Brownie Pan.

5. Are there any quick and easy dessert recipes for busy weeknights?

Yes, our No-Bake Cheesecake recipe is perfect for busy weeknights. It only requires a few ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies