• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Perfect Dessert for a Show Next Week?

In summary, the woman does not want any chocolate mousse cups, cookies, or a dessert pizza. She wants something that people can make or make to share. The Banana Toffee Pizza, Streusal Berry Tart, Ice cream sandwich torte, and banana chocolate phyllo bundles are all good choices.
kcjodih
Gold Member
for a show next week. She doesn't want the chocolate mousse cups or any cookies but I'm thinking a dessert pizza wouldn't be the way to go due to the holidays and all. I seem to be getting the feeling she would like something that people could make to serve (like a WOW recipe) or make to share (like a square of some sort).

Anyone?

How about the Banana Toffee Pizza, Streusal Berry Tart, Ice cream sandwich torte or banana chocolate phyllo bundles?

Thanks for your input. Unfortunately it's cold here so she doesn't want an ice cream dessert, doesn't want a pizza so Banana Toffee's out, has already had the Banana Phyllo bundles AND............. is driving me crazy!!! She called me tonight and wants me to get back to her by tomorrow for her show that's next week! It will be my birthday tomorrow and I really don't feel like the hassle! (horrible, I know!) I'm just hoping to call her with a couple choices, leave it in her hands and be done with it! ARGGG

Yummy, warm, chocolate cakeI have had GREAT success with the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake--it's warm, elegant looking & very delicious! If you have the family-sized skillet, I think it will be a big hit for you.

A lot of my guest like the microwave pinapple upside down cake, and I always serve it warm with cool whip. I also do a chocolate pudding cake that I serve warm.
I have it mixed when I get there or before and bake it there, so they are smelling it during the whole show.
1 box of chocolate cake
1 lrg box of instant or cook n serve choc. pudding
3 cups of mild
1 bag of choclate chips
I bake it in the rect. baker on 375 for 50 minutes.
Warm milk in lrg batter bowl for 3 min. Slowly mix in pudding, then mix in cake mix. Poor in baker, then sprinkle chocolate chips over top and bake. You can serve it by itself or with ice cream, whip cream and berries. It's easy and it taste good. Check with cake tester, when clean you have 5 minutes left then it is done. Cake usually comes out right at the end of the demo.
Another good recipe is the chocolate macaroon pizza. I make it in the bar pan so it is like bars,and everyone loves it. It is located in all the best. If you need it I will email it to you. Good luck!
Amanda

Quick Apple CrumbI am not sure the exact name of this recipe, but it is absolutely fabulous. It will show the ACPS if you have it. If not the Apple Wedger will work as well you just have to make an additional slice to get the slices a little smaller so they will cook up faster.

The secret is the yummy yellow cake mix topping. It is a quick dessert that packs a huge WOW once its in your mouth.

I second the Turtle fudge skillet cake! I always get rave reviews when I make it.
And Happy Birthday! It's my dad's birthday today too!

Awww thanks Marg!Thanks for noticing! I did end up offering her the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake since I love it as well and she had left a message for me that she wanted something chocolate. Then she said she wanted some sort of squares and ended up choosing the chocolate macaroon Pizza and wants me to convert it to squares. Any one have any idea if I need to double or triple it for the bar pan?

I think doubling it would suffice.

another thank you Marg! I'll send her the recipe with double the ingredients and pray for the best.

What are some easy dessert recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Some easy dessert recipes using Pampered Chef products include the Classic Apple Crisp made with the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, the Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza made with the Large Round Stone, and the Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake made with the Measure-All Cup.

Do you have any gluten-free dessert recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free dessert recipes on our website, including flourless chocolate cake made with the Classic Batter Bowl and gluten-free sugar cookies made with the Cookie Press.

Can I make a dessert using only microwave-safe Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many dessert recipes that can be made using only microwave-safe Pampered Chef products, such as the Microwave Chocolate Pudding made with the Small Micro-Cooker and the Microwave Caramel Popcorn made with the Popcorn Maker.

Do you have any healthy dessert recipes?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to healthy dessert recipes, including the Yogurt Berry Trifle made with the Trifle Bowl and the Frozen Watermelon Pops made with the Ice Cream Maker.

Are there any no-bake dessert recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many no-bake dessert recipes using Pampered Chef products, such as the No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake made with the Mini Serving Spatula and the No-Bake Oreo Truffles made with the Food Chopper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Mitzyz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies