• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Change in My Recipes I Amke at Shows! Please Help!

many recipes on this site! I could just go on and on! But I'll try to give you a little overview of some of my favorites. Potstickers, chicken club pizza, clubhouse chicken squares, tomato basil squares, hot dips of any and all sorts, strawberry amaretto pastries, chocolate chip sensation, and banana toffee pizza are some of the things I've done on stoneware. I also like to do skillet cakes and trifles at home but don't have alot of hosts interested. You do of course need cookware or the trifle bowl for these and it doesn't really help if you're wanting to you cookware.
maria63
Hello everyone:) This is my first post and I hope it goes thru. I just found this site and wow so much info! I wanted to post a question and try to get some feedback. At my shows I have been making the Spinach & Artichoke braid since day one! I guess I became to comfortable and was afraid to change since it worked. Some shows I have 2 or 3 girls come from my previous shows and I think it's getting played out. During the summer I tried the Asian chopped salad but I was so lost on what to do next I was mortified:( I did try it at home. Well, I went back to the braid grrr. I want to make something else but simple on my stone. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated! I need to get out of my comfort zone. Thank you so much!

Do you have the deep covered baker? I have been making the chicken fajitas in the microwave and they have been a huge hit! It's a new recipe for me - I prefer the rings and braids myself but have never made the spinach and artichoke one. If you don't have the baker I suggest you buy it during kit enhancement month. People have to see it to believe it and they are willing to pay for it once the see it.

How about the Jerk Chicken Nachos - yummy! Make on the round stone or even on the bar pan.

potstickers, chicken club pizza, clubhouse chicken squares, tomato basil squares, hot dips of any and all sorts, strawberry amaretto pastries, chocolate chip sensation, and banana toffee pizza are some of the things I've done on stoneware.

I also like to do skillet cakes and trifles at home but don't have alot of hosts interested. You do of course need cookware or the trifle bowl for these and it doesn't really help if you're wanting to you cookware.

Good luck!

Also as I mentioned in the shoutbox, the last two recipes in each section of the season's best are made with products from the kit so all consultants can make these. Maybe you'll find something there. I'm not sure how new you are, but I did the same few recipes for over a year :)

pcsharon1 said:
Do you have the deep covered baker? I have been making the chicken fajitas in the microwave and they have been a huge hit! It's a new recipe for me - I prefer the rings and braids myself but have never made the spinach and artichoke one. If you don't have the baker I suggest you buy it during kit enhancement month. People have to see it to believe it and they are willing to pay for it once the see it.

Yes I have the baker and love it, but I wonder not everyone has decent microwaves. My family gets so grossed out when i cooked my chicken in the microwave. Is the Chciken fajitas in the season best?

kcjodih said:
Also as I mentioned in the shoutbox, the last two recipes in each section of the season's best are made with products from the kit so all consultants can make these. Maybe you'll find something there. I'm not sure how new you are, but I did the same few recipes for over a year :)

Thanks so much!!!:chef:

maria63 said:
Yes I have the baker and love it, but I wonder not everyone has decent microwaves. My family gets so grossed out when i cooked my chicken in the microwave. Is the Chciken fajitas in the season best?

That's what's great about this recipe. Everyone there says "If I hadn't seen you do it, I never would have thought this was microwave chicken!" I haven't had an issue with a hostess microwave yet.

As for where the recipe came from - I have no idea. But you can find it on here and adapt it to your liking. It's really simple, easy to make an interactive show if you like. And it'll only take about 30 minutes start to finish, even with product cross selling.

Also on CC there are recipes for the DCB. I think there are 5 or 6 on that sheet and they are awesome! Very easy too. I am from a microwave generation I guess because I cook everything in there. I have only had 1 issue w/a host microwave and I was making the Chocolate Velvate cake and her microwave took forever, it was old and she wanted a new one so she told her husband that it quit during her party. :p Anyway I love those recipes.

Oh my, oh my, oh my. There are sooooooo many!!!! Take a look at the older SB on CC and check those out. I've got a little list that I actually let my hosts pick from and they love being able to have such a selection.

Thanks for all the great advice. I do need to start doing a few more recipes. I get very nervous at my shows thinking if I do a new recipie I will mess up. I need a step by step outline.

maria63 said:
Thanks for all the great advice. I do need to start doing a few more recipes. I get very nervous at my shows thinking if I do a new recipie I will mess up. I need a step by step outline.
There are step-by-step outlines on CC for the New Consultant Kit recipes (with cards you can use at your shows) - you could try branching out with those.
3 cheese garden pizza is one of them, and it's very good!

c00p said:
Oh my, oh my, oh my. There are sooooooo many!!!! Take a look at the older SB on CC and check those out. I've got a little list that I actually let my hosts pick from and they love being able to have such a selection.

Do you think that's a list that you could share? I am trying to come up with one myself to present to my hosts, but I am having a hard time finding just the right variety of recipes

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ANYTHING IN THE DCB!!!! I DO EITHER THE CHICKEN FAJITAS OR GRILLED CHICKEN PENNE AL FRESCO (I tell the hostess she can get a rotissire chicken instead of grilling). I have been selling between TWO AND FOUR Deep Covered Bakers EVERY show!! That is a huge $$$ for show totals!

maria63 said:

And don't worry too much about messing up - I do it all the time! I made garlic bites to go with my Chicken Penne pasta in the DCB at my last show and forgot to put the seasoning and parmesan on top of the bread before I baked it. They still ooohed and ahhhhed over the bread!

maria63 said:

My own microwave is not big enough to put the DCB in :( But it seems all the recipes in the new SB and the Vol 2 are microwave for that piece. How do you convert a microwave recipe to the oven?

I've been doing the Taffy Apple Tartlets.. the past 3-4 months.. everyone loves them and I've been selling the tort pans and tort shapers like crazy.

They are so addictive!! :)

My favorite recipe to do at shows is the Aloha Pizza recipe. It isn't in the SB this time but is still on consultants corner. It is a winner every time! I need to try doing a DCB recipe at a show... I love using mine!

I really like the Three Cheese Garden Pizza, quick easy, and it's one of the new consultant recipes. It's a good way to make something with most of the items in the kit, and also great for summertime! I've sold quite a few bar pans at my shows making it, and the other items used for it.

1. How can I make my recipes more unique and stand out at shows?

One way to make your recipes more unique is to incorporate unexpected ingredients or flavor profiles. Experiment with different herbs and spices, or try using alternative cooking methods like grilling or roasting. You can also add a personal touch by sharing the story behind the recipe or the inspiration behind it.

2. I feel like my recipes are becoming repetitive. How can I mix things up?

Mixing things up can be as simple as swapping out one ingredient for another or adding a new garnish. You can also try combining two familiar recipes into one, or challenging yourself to create a dish using only ingredients you've never used before.

3. My recipes don't seem to be resonating with my audience. What can I do?

First, make sure you are catering to your target audience. Consider their dietary restrictions, preferences, and cultural backgrounds. You can also ask for feedback from your customers and incorporate their suggestions. Additionally, try to keep up with current food trends and adapt your recipes accordingly.

4. How can I make my recipes healthier without sacrificing flavor?

There are many ways to make recipes healthier without sacrificing flavor. You can use alternative ingredients like whole wheat flour instead of white flour, or substitute butter with healthier options like avocado or olive oil. You can also focus on using more fresh and whole ingredients rather than processed ones.

5. I want to create recipes that are quick and easy to prepare at shows. Any tips?

One tip is to prep as much as you can in advance. This could include chopping vegetables, marinating meat, or pre-measuring ingredients. You can also choose recipes that require minimal cooking time or can be made in one pot or pan to save time and make clean-up easier. Additionally, consider using Pampered Chef tools and products that are designed to make cooking and prep faster and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mommy2amo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • TheFreddiesCook