• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 5-6 Spanish Catalogs - Can You Help?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the need for Spanish version catalogs and receipts for upcoming bilingual shows. The speaker was seeking 5-6 Spanish catalogs and also asked for advice on how to print Spanish receipts. Another consultant offered to sell their excess Spanish catalogs and the original speaker expressed frustration at not being able to order a sample pack of Spanish items. Another consultant suggested using the old catalogs for fairs and marketing to bilingual individuals. Eventually, the speaker joined with other consultants to split a pack of new Spanish catalogs.
rwesterpchef
I NEED 5-6 SPANISH VERSION CATALOGS
I have two potential shows for July that are both Bilingual individuals. They have more friends that speak Spanish only, than English. I have checked with my cluster and nobody has (or uses) Spanish catalogs. I do not want to purchase a whole pack of catalogs with only two months left to the season.

Please, please, if anyone has 5-6, I would be more than happy to purchase from you. If you don't, but suspect someone in your cluster might, can you contact them and beg on my behalf! You can email me at [email protected].

Thanks to all!
Rita
817-909-0288

Last edited:
Spanish Versions - Catalogs & ReceiptsIn addition to the Spanish version of the catalogs, I need direction on how to print a Spanish version of receipts. The other Spanish versions of items, I can download, but don't see the special button to convert a receipt from English to Spanish. Could call Pampered Partner support, but since I need ya'lls assistance with getting my hands on catalogs, thought I'd ask about how to print receipts too.
Thank-x!
Rita

I don't have anything in spanish, but I wanted to let you know to be very careful with translation, very often when you translated from english to french (in my case) the translation is very POOR, I'm lucky enough to be bilingual in both so I do reconise the mistake in translation and are able to change it before it gets into anybody elses hand.

Spanish CatalogsDon't know if you still need them, but I have quite a few Spanish catalogs and order forms I need to get rid of.

Spanish CatalogsI have TONS of spanish catalogs.. 2004 and SS2005. Make me an offer!
Shipping from 92084.

Thank you for responding. Unfortunately, I did not have any in time to satisfy the two leads and shows, and lost them both. I have joined with 4 other consultants to order a pack of the new season's and split them so that if the opportunity arises again, I won't be caught short! I still think it's crap that we cannot order a "sample pack" of spanish stuff, like we can the bridal sample packs.

rwesterpchef said:
I do not want to purchase a whole pack of catalogs with only two months left to the season.
Why not? You can always use them (old catalogs) at fairs and to leave in offices and businesses. I add a sticker IN ENGLISH saying that I have a great opportunity for a bilingual person. I also say "no hablo Espanol".

I have gotten some leads but they haven't gone anywhere for me yet. I know they eventually will though.

Beth,
Because of the availability of the new catalogs in two weeks. I have split a pack of new Spanish catalogs with other consultants. This will benefit us all. Share the wealth you could say - ha!

rwesterpchef said:
Beth,
Because of the availability of the new catalogs in two weeks. I have split a pack of new Spanish catalogs with other consultants. This will benefit us all. Share the wealth you could say - ha!
Nothing wrong with that either!! :cool:

What are the options for ordering Spanish catalogs?

There are two options for ordering Spanish catalogs: You can either order them through our website or contact our customer service team to place an order.

How many catalogs are included in the "Need 5-6 Spanish Catalogs" order?

The "Need 5-6 Spanish Catalogs" order includes 5-6 catalogs, as stated in the name. If you need a different quantity, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Are the Spanish catalogs the same as the English catalogs?

Yes, the Spanish catalogs contain the same products and information as the English catalogs. The only difference is that they are translated into Spanish.

Can I mix and match Spanish and English catalogs in my order?

Yes, you can mix and match Spanish and English catalogs in your order. Just specify the quantity of each language you would like when placing your order.

Can I request a specific catalog to be in Spanish?

Unfortunately, we are not able to fulfill requests for specific catalogs to be in Spanish. Our catalogs are translated in batches and we cannot guarantee which ones will be available in Spanish at any given time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • lotsalove
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
emo812
  • stephaniekocala