• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Delicious Recipes for Your First Show | Nov. 3rd Party Ideas

lolThe chicken broccoli ring is a little more complicated, but not as hard as it looks. You will need a mandoline slicer.
crsnlsa
Gold Member
:rolleyes: Hi I am a new consultant and have not received my kit at this time. I have a party booked for Nov. 3rd and have no clue what recipe to offer my hostess. Can anyone help?
thank you

Recipe to tryHey, I'm fairly new myself. When you get your starter kit (I hope you'll be getting it soon!), it will be suggested to try the Garden Ranch Pizza--everything you need to make it is in your starter kit, & there are detailed instructions for how best to present each tool in your kit. It's pretty easy too. I have made the mistake of trying to do too much at my shows, so I would recommend just to stick with one recipe. A lot of the recipes in the Season's Best are great for shows too, you can experiment with some of those later. Best of luck on your first show! Lisa

Hi, new too!My first show is next weekend! I have practiced some season's best recipes and so far I have liked the Tomato basil pizza (supposed to be squares but I don't have the med. bar pan yet)! Chocolate chip sensation, Banana toffee pizza, banana split brownie pizza. I have also tried the veggie ranch pizza (the one they demo in the first kitchen show video) and 3 cheese garden pizza. But didn't like them as much as the tomato basil.
I have heard the Fantastic Foccia was good and the Easy Artichocke pizza too. Those are my next practice recipes before my Grand opening!

As soon as you get your kit practice the last two recipes in your SBCB of each section(these call for all the tools in our starter kit).
good luck and have fun practicing!

Thank you so much... you gals are awesome... I really appricate the help! I am freaking out about my first party... :eek:

If you go to consultant's corner w/ your consultant number and password, you can go to products and recipes, click n recipes and then go to the season's best area...you will then be able to look at the recipe titles in each season's best , one season at a time, and then e-mail whichever recipes you want to yourself or to others or I believe you can even just download and print them right there. I hope this helps!!! :)

Cool Veggie Pizza, Banana Toffee Pizza, Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, Banana Chocolate Phyllo Bundles.

For some reason all my first hosts chose the Banana Toffee Pizza. I think I'm sick of that one!

You will be great.Lisa,

DEEP BREATH! You will do fine. The reason being, is that you are doing this show because you believe in the products. Let the products do the work. All you need to do is tell your guests about them. Tell them about you and why you are doing this. Utmost, be you. You will be fine.

Chicken Enchilada RingThis is my favorite recipe to do at shows. If you go up to the top of this page and click on PC files you will find it somewhere amongst all those files.

are the rings and braids easy to make???They look so complicated and intimidate the heck out of me! I can be directionally challenged at times so I haven't even considered these recipes yet! I know they are very popular so I should probably start practicing them!
matter of fact I have a margarita party in Dec. and they requested a taco or enchilada ring so I guess I better just do it already! :eek:

They really aren't as hard as they look...HONEST!! Before pampered chef, I never cooked...I'm too lazy and it's too hard. After I got my kit, I figured I needed to practice for my family before I have a show otherwise I'm going to be stuck doing the cucumber/lime demo for the rest of my life!!! The first recipe I tried was the chocolate banana phyllo bundles and they were awesome!! Not only did it look like they came from a pastry chef, they tasted like it too!!! My husband didn't believe I made them that night b/c he wasn't in the house when I made them. The next night, I did the chicken broccoli ring from Stoneware Inspirations cookbook, this time making sure my husband saw me cook them...He laughed when he started see to see me to attempt it and would not stop laughing until he took a bite out of it. He then apologized and said "The Pampered Chef is a Miracle Worker!! If these kitchen things can turn you into a good cook, anyone can become a good cook!" I felt kinda bad because he was putting me down so much, but I ignored it and took it as a compliment. Now he helps with my shows and wants to learn how to use each of my products... his favorite is the food chopper so I had to order a 2nd one because he gets mad everytime I use it and not let him use it!! He also loves the apple peeler corer slicer now...he used it for the first time the other night and keeps thinking of new ideas and recipes for him to use it for now...I'm going to be appled out in a few days!!! LOL...husbands are so funny!

My point is, don't be afraid to try it...you can make it at home and if it doesn't work, don't use it! If it does, use it as many times as you like...I've started a list of recipes I like, ones I don't, ones I need to try, and ones I will probably never try unless a host specifically asks for it. I also just ordered every single cookbook we have available (except spanish versions) and will be cooking up a storm for a while at my house!

Good luck to you and I'm sorry this is so long!

thanks Lauren...For your funny husband story and your just do it inspiration! I will attempt to do one this weekend! Any particular favorites? Non-read meat ones as I don't touch the stuff! I have two cook books so far: All the Best and the desserts one. Want the stoneware one next!

I love this site! It's the best with all you helpful "seasoned" consultants! Being just a rookie (no shows yet) I love all these ideas in the threads! I know I wouldn't have signed with out this site!!! :rolleyes:

I like mostly all of the ones from this season's best recipe book. Also, try looking on consultant's corner adnd do a recipe search, you can enter no info if you want and just look at the recipes you can click on. One really simple recipe I made for dinner last night, not pampered chef recipe and only uses a few tools, but quick and easy is chicken quesadillas
cook chicken breasts as normal(I use the stovetop w/ a professional cookware family skillet)
Chop the chicken breasts with the food chopper
place one tortilla shell on either small or large round stone
grate mozzarella and/or cheddar cheese on top of tortilla shell
add chopped chicken and extra cheese if desired
place second tortilla on top and place in the oven at about 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes.
You can add whatever you want to this recipe and pre-make s bucnh before a show, just use prep bowls to hold chicken and cheese in and such and after it is finished, use the pizza cutter to slice the quesadilla. If you use the really really big quesadillas, you can slice it up more for more people. When I make them for dinner, everyone gets their own and they are sliced into quarters and they are the small ones. fit perfectly on the small round. you can also add plenty of other ingredients like tomatoes, onions, lettuce...whatever sounds yummy (i only like chicken and cheese so that's what I use!) just make sure you try to find a tool to use with it like the utility knife, egg slicer, ect. also...use the silicone oven mitt or whatever pampered chef oven mitt you have to get it out of the oven.
If you want some good dessert recipes, I can e-mail some to you. Do a recipe search for mom's apple crisp and that recipe is to die for!!! I just made it at a show the other night and everyone loved it!!!
Good luck and I am sure you will do just fine!

Taco RingHi...I tried the taco ring the other day and that is what I plan on making at my first show. The only thing I don't have is the Micro Cooker or the Medium Scoop - but no big deal!

I've been a consultant over a year and get along fine without the microcooker. I always use my batter bowl in the microwave. I also don't yet have the med. scoop, but am planning to order one tonight!

thank you everybody for all the great tips... this is a great site!

For my first few shows I did these three and they are simple and EXTREMELY good! Chicken Caeser Salad Pizza, Touchdown Taco Dip, and Family Size Baked Burrito. Everyone loved them and I make them for my family and neighbors all the time to get their response to them. Practice makes perfect! Good Luck!
:)

Chicken Enchilada RingMy favorite recipe to do is the chicken enchilada ring. The recipe is listed in the pc files above. :)

Well I had my first show and I used the Touchdown Taco Dip and the Banana Toffee Pizza... It went great! The host had 900 dollars in sales and I got 2 bookings... :)

Wow!!! That's an awesome first show!! Congrats!!! :)

The Family Size BurritoThis is my new favorite and it is so easy. I made it twice and if you don't have the southwestern seasoning? Just use already cooked seasoned chicken breast. My hostess bought that yesterday for her show and it was GREAT! As I have said before, I always forget one ingredient, this time it was the mix, but I was saved by the already seasoned meat. Go figure :rolleyes:

Congrats on the sales Lisa! That is a wonderful first show! May you have many more!

1. What types of recipes will be featured at the Nov. 3rd party?

The recipes for the Nov. 3rd party will include a variety of easy and delicious dishes such as appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts. You can expect to see some crowd favorites like our famous taco ring and chocolate chip cookie skillet, as well as some new and exciting recipes to try out.

2. Are the recipes suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, the recipes for the Nov. 3rd party are designed to be easy and beginner-friendly. We will provide step-by-step instructions and tips to make the cooking process as simple as possible. Even if you are new to cooking, you will be able to create delicious dishes to impress your guests.

3. Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be customizable and adaptable to your preferences. You can switch out ingredients to accommodate dietary restrictions or personal taste. We encourage you to get creative and make the recipes your own.

4. Do I need to purchase any special tools or equipment for these recipes?

The recipes for the Nov. 3rd party are designed to be made with Pampered Chef tools and equipment, but you can also use alternative kitchen tools if you do not have them. However, we do recommend investing in some of our high-quality kitchen products to make your cooking experience easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can I find the recipes online after the party?

Yes, all of the recipes featured at the Nov. 3rd party will be available on our website for you to access and save for future use. We also have a variety of other recipes available on our website that you can browse and try out for your next party or gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • middlemamma
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
Replies