• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste of Evanston: Creative Sample Ideas for Relay for Life

In summary, the "Taste of Evanston" is an annual food festival hosted by Relay for Life to raise funds for cancer research. Tickets can be purchased online or at the event, and vegetarian and vegan options will be available. Children are allowed, but attendees must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Safety measures including security personnel and designated drivers are in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
rikichef
Gold Member
I'm participating in our local Relay for Life which is having a "Taste of Evanston" where different restaurants donate 100 samples and the relay is selling tickets to get a taste of each sample.
Anyway...I've been doing a sample idea where I use won-ton sheets in the mini-muffin pan, add a small piece of cream cheese, top with one or a variety of our sauces (including desert sauces) and then bake. I've found this works good if I need them hot or cold. I thought this would be a fast easy way to get 100 samples since I have two pans (and I've made 48 a couple times for PTA and work parties and know it goes fast). I've really liked adding a piece of crab and topping with the Sweet & Sour Sauce.
Was just wondering if anyone had any other ideas? The samples need to be made in advance since I'm the co-chair of our Relay, but I want to feature a PC spice/sauce etc that I can display with it since I may not be with it (I'll have mini-catalogs sitting with the food).
Thanks for any ideas!
Riki

cookies using the small scoop and the stoneware sheet pan. Will only require 2-3 rounds to get 100 small cookies.

Smore cups - easy to make several batches! Really anything in the mini muffin pan - 5 batches and you have over 100 items.

1. What is the "Taste of Evanston" event?

The "Taste of Evanston" is an annual event hosted by Relay for Life to raise funds for cancer research. It is a food festival where local restaurants and vendors come together to offer creative sample dishes for attendees to try.

2. How can I purchase tickets for the event?

Tickets for the "Taste of Evanston" can be purchased online through the Relay for Life website or at the event itself. Pre-sale tickets are also available at select participating restaurants and vendors.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options available at the event?

Yes, there will be a variety of vegetarian and vegan options available at the "Taste of Evanston" event. We strive to accommodate all dietary restrictions and preferences.

4. Can I bring my children to the event?

Children are welcome to attend the "Taste of Evanston" with their parents or guardians. However, please note that alcoholic beverages will be served at the event and all attendees must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.

5. What safety measures are in place at the event?

At the "Taste of Evanston", we prioritize the safety and well-being of our attendees. We have security personnel on-site, as well as designated drivers available for those who need a safe ride home. We also follow all local health and safety guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • PCLaurel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa