• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 1 More Roomate for Conference

In summary, to find another roommate for the conference, you can post in the official Facebook group or reach out to other consultants in your area through the online community. If you are unable to find a roommate before the conference, you can pay for a single room or ask the hotel for a roommate pairing, with a possible extra fee. Rooming with someone from a different team or region is also allowed. We suggest discussing and agreeing on the cost split beforehand, and addressing any issues or disagreements calmly and respectfully with your roommate. If needed, you can seek assistance from your leader or director for resolution. Our goal is for everyone to have a positive and enjoyable experience at the conference.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
We had someone at the last minute had to cancel, so now we room for 1 more in our room. Contact me please!!

[email protected]

My two roomies canceled so I let my room go. Do you still have a spot wave 2. I only need Mon/Tues night. Deb Bixler

Deb - we have room in our room if you still need somewhere to stay. I will call you tomorrow morning before I leave for Chicago!

Thank you for inviting me to join you. I found a room at the Sheratan. I would have liked to stay at the Palmer House. I heard it is really nice. Thank you, Deb

Glad you found a room Deb - my internet was messed up Friday night and it just got straightened out yesterday so was slow in responding! Maybe I will see you sometime at conference!!

1. How can I find another roommate for the conference?

To find another roommate for the conference, you can post in our official Facebook group or reach out to other consultants in your area through our online community. You can also ask your leader or director if they know of anyone else looking for a roommate.

2. What if I can't find a roommate before the conference?

If you are unable to find a roommate before the conference, you can opt to pay for a single room or reach out to the hotel to see if they have any available roommates to pair you with. However, please note that the hotel may charge an additional fee for pairing you with a roommate.

3. Can I room with someone from a different team or region?

Yes, you can room with someone from a different team or region. We encourage networking and building relationships with other consultants from all over the country.

4. How do I split the cost of the room with my roommate?

Once you have found a roommate, we recommend discussing and agreeing upon the cost split beforehand. You can then either pay separately at check-in or provide your roommate with your portion of the cost to pay on your behalf.

5. What if I have a disagreement with my roommate during the conference?

If any issues or disagreements arise during the conference, we recommend addressing them calmly and respectfully with your roommate. If necessary, you can also reach out to your leader or director for assistance in finding a resolution. Our goal is for everyone to have a positive and enjoyable experience at the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcguyvt