• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Buy Individual Charms or Only as a Set?

In summary, the necklace and charms offered by Pampered Chef are made with high-quality materials such as sterling silver, stainless steel, and Swarovski crystals. They can also be personalized with initials or birthstones and are hypoallergenic. To care for them, it is recommended to clean them regularly with a soft cloth and store them in a cool, dry place. Additionally, the necklace is designed to be customizable and expandable, allowing for the addition of more charms in the future.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have the Manual Food Process charm ~ $6 plus shipping
Covered Stock Pot Charm ~ $6 plus shipping
Mix n’ Chop charm ~ $6 plus shipping
necklace ~ $15 plus shippingI would sell these altogether for $30 plus shipping.

Looking for mix n chop charms.

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing the Manual Food Process charm, Covered Stock Pot charm, and Mix n' Chop charm. Would you be willing to sell them separately or only as a set? Also, can you provide an estimate for shipping costs? Thank you!

1. What types of materials are used to make the necklace and charms?

The necklace and charms are made with high-quality materials such as sterling silver, stainless steel, and Swarovski crystals. Each piece is carefully crafted to ensure durability and longevity.

2. Can I customize the necklace and charms with my own initials or birthstone?

Yes, you can personalize the necklace and charms with your initials or birthstone. Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable options for a unique and personal touch.

3. How do I care for my necklace and charms?

To keep your necklace and charms looking their best, we recommend cleaning them with a soft cloth regularly. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, and store them in a dry, cool place when not in use.

4. Are the necklace and charms hypoallergenic?

Yes, the materials used in our necklace and charms are hypoallergenic, making them suitable for those with sensitive skin. However, if you experience any irritation, please discontinue use and consult a doctor.

5. Can I add more charms to my necklace in the future?

Yes, our necklace is designed to be customizable and expandable. You can easily add more charms to your necklace as your collection grows or switch them out for different occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • doughmama