• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Necklace and Charms

In summary, Pampered Chef offers charm, pendant, and personalized necklaces. To add charms, slide them onto the chain or use a jump ring. Customizing with personal charms is also possible. All necklaces are hypoallergenic and come with a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects. Contact customer service for assistance.
ktraceyk
Necklace and charms will sell separately $50 or $5 per charm
image charms.jpg

2012 trivet, 2013 trivet, measure all cup, chopper, batter bowl, pots, stock pot, measuring cup, spice rack, quick stir pitcher, mix n chop, deep covered baker, Apple wedges, food chopper

I would like them, if you still have them

ktraceyk said:
Necklace and charms will sell separately $50 or $5 per charmView attachment 26794
2012 trivet, 2013 trivet, measure all cup, chopper, batter bowl, pots, stock pot, measuring cup, spice rack, quick stir pitcher, mix n chop, deep covered baker, Apple wedges, food chopper
Do you still have these charms? Mine broke and I lost some and would love to purchase these

PCAngela said:
Do you still have these charms? Mine broke and I lost some and would love to purchase these
Yes, they are available. I will send a pm for payment details.

Do you have any of these charms left?

What are the different types of necklaces offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of necklaces including charm necklaces, pendant necklaces, and personalized necklaces.

How do I add charms to my Pampered Chef necklace?

To add charms to your necklace, simply slide the charm onto the chain or attach it using a jump ring.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef necklace with my own charms?

Yes, you can add your own charms to any Pampered Chef necklace to personalize it and make it unique to you.

Are Pampered Chef necklaces hypoallergenic?

Yes, all Pampered Chef necklaces are hypoallergenic and made with high-quality materials to ensure they are safe for sensitive skin.

Do Pampered Chef necklaces come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef necklaces come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • ChefCKHall