1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Neatest way to make Crepes EVER!

1. I learned the NEatest trick to making crepes last night...

Make yoru batter of choice, then put your skillet on a HOT stove for about 5 minutes to really heat the skillet.

Make sure your batter is in a bowl that is lrge enough for the BOTTOM of yoru skillet to dip into the batter.

Place the skillet UPSIDE down on the burner, and let cook untilt he crepe is golden.

Flip the pan over your plate and the crepe will release! Fill with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!

EASY!!!

i did it with my PC skillet last night and it was SOOO easy!

2. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

That sounds fun! Took me a second to actually figure it out, but I might have to try that!

Aug 12, 2009
  3. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

But I wonder -- will the flame from the burner being directly over the actual cooking surface of the pan damage the cookware?

Aug 12, 2009
  4. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I'm thinking that eventually it will mess it up.....but I'm almost sure that If you used the pan the right way, there should be no problem sliding it out. :)

Aug 12, 2009
  5. forgot to mention stainless steel pans only... and no it will not mess it up....

6. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

Do you need to spray the bottom of the pan at all???

7. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

I saw a guy do this on the show "Chopped" last night!

Aug 12, 2009
  8. diradt

diradt Member

My cousin made crepes using the 8" skillet about a month ago....and MY pan (PC of course) out-did the other pan hands down! She literally just tilted the pan and the crepe slipped right out!

Aug 12, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted