• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Neatest Way to Make Crepes Ever!

In summary, to use the "Neatest Way to Make Crepes Ever!" from Pampered Chef, you simply need to follow these steps: prepare your crepe batter, heat the crepe maker, pour and spread the batter, cook for a few minutes, flip and cook for a little longer, and repeat for the remaining batter. The crepe maker is easy to clean, allows for different sizes of crepes, and is safe to use. It can also be used for other dishes besides crepes, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.
cookwithtiffany
I learned the NEatest trick to making crepes last night...

Make yoru batter of choice, then put your skillet on a HOT stove for about 5 minutes to really heat the skillet.

Make sure your batter is in a bowl that is lrge enough for the BOTTOM of yoru skillet to dip into the batter.

Place the skillet UPSIDE down on the burner, and let cook untilt he crepe is golden.

Flip the pan over your plate and the crepe will release! Fill with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!

EASY!!!

i did it with my PC skillet last night and it was SOOO easy!

That sounds fun! Took me a second to actually figure it out, but I might have to try that!

But I wonder -- will the flame from the burner being directly over the actual cooking surface of the pan damage the cookware?

I'm thinking that eventually it will mess it up.....but I'm almost sure that If you used the pan the right way, there should be no problem sliding it out. :)

forgot to mention stainless steel pans only... and no it will not mess it up....

Do you need to spray the bottom of the pan at all???

I saw a guy do this on the show "Chopped" last night!

My cousin made crepes using the 8" skillet about a month ago....and MY pan (PC of course) out-did the other pan hands down! She literally just tilted the pan and the crepe slipped right out!

1. How do I use the "Neatest Way to Make Crepes Ever!"?

To use the "Neatest Way to Make Crepes Ever!" from Pampered Chef, simply follow these steps:

• Prepare your crepe batter according to your preferred recipe.
  • Heat the crepe maker on medium-high heat for about 3 minutes.
  • Pour a small amount of batter onto the center of the crepe maker and spread it evenly using the included spreader tool.
  • Cook for about 1-2 minutes, or until the edges of the crepe start to lift from the crepe maker.
  • Using the included spatula, carefully flip the crepe and cook for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute.
  • Remove the crepe from the crepe maker and repeat the process for the remaining batter.

2. Is the "Neatest Way to Make Crepes Ever!" easy to clean?

Yes, the "Neatest Way to Make Crepes Ever!" is very easy to clean. The non-stick surface of the crepe maker allows for easy removal of any leftover batter or residue. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge after use and let it dry before storing.

3. Can I make crepes of different sizes with this crepe maker?

Yes, the "Neatest Way to Make Crepes Ever!" allows you to make crepes of different sizes. The spreader tool included with the crepe maker allows you to control the thickness and size of your crepes. You can also use the crepe maker to make mini crepes for bite-sized treats.

4. Is the crepe maker safe to use?

Yes, the "Neatest Way to Make Crepes Ever!" is safe to use. It is made with high-quality, heat-resistant materials and has a non-slip base to prevent any accidents. However, as with any kitchen appliance, it is important to use caution and follow the instructions provided.

5. Can I use the crepe maker for other dishes besides crepes?

Yes, the "Neatest Way to Make Crepes Ever!" can be used for other dishes besides crepes. You can use it to make pancakes, tortillas, omelets, and more. The possibilities are endless and it's a versatile tool to have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • lacychef