• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for Pet Support Group: Neat Concept and Ways to Help Pet Owners

In summary, Debbie is planning to create a flyers for a pet fundraiser and asks for suggestions. Some of the suggested ideas include measuring all cups, using a hot pad trivet, Can opener, I-slice for coupons, ice cream sandwich maker, scrapers for food from cans, and adding simple additions to dishes for cats. Debbie also recommends keeping water in Quick stir pitchers and giving fresh healthy treats.
DebbieSAChef
I am going to be doing a fundraiser for a pet support group in our city. This ministry supports and encourages "pet parents" or people who own sick or dying pets. Also helps those grieving the loss of their pets.
My friend who is in charge of this is an animal fanatic. I want to help her with this fundraiser.
I was thinking that it would be neat to have a list of PC products that I could make a list of that could help animals owners with daily chores or making life easier. Not necessarily for cooking but kind of like this:

Kitchen Shears - Great for cutting open large or small bags of dog food with ease
Food Chopper - Great for chopping up pieces of meat or chicken to make it easier for sick or older dogs to eat
Twixit clips - Great for keeping treats, bird seed, etc closed up and fresh

Things like that. Please if you can help me and send some suggestions or if you have ever done this, I would appreciate any suggestions.
The flyer I can create myself but I would like some ideas and help with this list. Come on creative CHEFFERS put those thinking caps on!!

Thanks,
Debbie

Hey Debbie,

I was trying to think of things to help you out.. here's what I came up with

Measure All Cup so they can measure solid ingredients (cup of rice, cup of chicken)
Rice Cooker Plus to cook the rice for the week
Can Opener

I hope this helps. Just trying to think of things to cook real dog food with and of course the can opener for regular dog food. Even the Easy Opener helps with the pull top cans right?

HTH

Pet tipsHi,

I would also recommend using the hot pad/trivet under the animals food and water dishes to prevent them from sliding around. I've done this because my cat likes to push his dish around like it's a hockey puck and it works great! I hope this helps and best wishes for your fundraiser!!!!

-Marie
Allentown, PA
[email protected]

Measure all cup can also be used the measure their bagged food, since every age/size animal has a certain amount of food they are supposed to have.

The egg seperater for the egg yolk to shine up their coat one a week.

I'll keep thinking on this one.

Large Bar Pan for baking home made treats...
i-slice for cutting coupons for pet food...
Ice cream sandwich maker for making doggie ice cream sandwiches...

Great Ideas!!!I knew you cheffers had it in you...
Thanks so much for the great ideas. I will definitely use every one of them. Keep them coming. These are so good! You all are so creative. I will let you know how this turns out. I am excited about this fundraiser!

The measure all cup uses are fantastic, and the hot pad trivet I never would have thought ot that one.
The Can opener...duh...that is great! The I-slice for coupons is genius, and the bar pan for treats is wonderful.
I really appreciate the help thanks!! Keep it coming!!
Debbie

I have also heard of people grinding up pills with the garlic press for the animals when they can't swallow pills.

Don't forget the meat tenderizer for those that feed their animals fresh meat, cooked of course but more tender.

Last edited:
I love those ideas, wow! Thank you!

Here's another idea:

Scrapers to scoop out the food from cans.

Can strainer for the wet food, not sure if you need to drain the water.

Simple Additions for dishes for cats. Some use real nice dishes for them.

In the hot weather, keep water in Quick stir pitchers in ref ready to give them some cold water to drink.

That's all I could think of right now. I don't have any pets. I've been begging for a dog. :)

Please do let us know how it went.

Dont know about the rest of you, but my dog is FAT!:( :eek: :rolleyes: . To give fresh healthy treats...raw carrots & celery ( also good fiber);) . In the Chopper every night then I mix it with her food.;) , shes lost a few pounds already! Ask the Vet, because there are ALOT of fruits that are also good. Apple wedger for apples & pears...or the A/P/C/S...make up a bunch of sliced fruit to have on hand. Give me awhile I'll think of more;)

Ginger:cool:

I saw the Pet Recipes flyer somewhere, but I cannot remember where it was for the life of me. Does anyone have it and can post it?

1. How does the "Neat Concept, Need Help!" feature work?

The "Neat Concept, Need Help!" feature allows you to easily browse and purchase products that are organized by categories such as cooking tools, bakeware, and cutlery. Simply click on the category you are interested in and a list of products will be displayed for you to choose from.

2. Can I filter the products by price or popularity?

Yes, you can use the filters on the left side of the page to sort products by price, popularity, or customer ratings. This can help you find the perfect product that fits your budget and has great reviews from other customers.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for products in the "Neat Concept, Need Help!" section?

Yes, we often offer special discounts and promotions on products in the "Neat Concept, Need Help!" section. Make sure to check back frequently or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

4. Can I save products from the "Neat Concept, Need Help!" section to my wishlist?

Yes, you can add products from the "Neat Concept, Need Help!" section to your wishlist by clicking on the heart icon next to the product. This will save the product for future reference and make it easier for you to find and purchase later on.

5. Is there a way to search for a specific product within the "Neat Concept, Need Help!" section?

Yes, there is a search bar at the top of the page where you can type in keywords or product names to find a specific item within the "Neat Concept, Need Help!" section. This can help you quickly locate a product without having to scroll through the entire category list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CynthiaJohnson83
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CarlyK
  • CABean03