• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting Old Customers with Reps Near Kutztown, PA!

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef representative near Kutztown, PA, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website by entering your zip code. If you have lost touch with your previous representative, you can contact customer service for assistance in reconnecting or finding a new representative in the area. You can also host a Pampered Chef party with a representative in Kutztown, PA, and if you're interested in becoming a representative yourself, you can sign up on their website or reach out to a local representative for support. Lastly, you can purchase Pampered Chef products through a representative near Kutztown, PA.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
How has everyone been? Have an old customer looking for a rep near Kutztown, PA...have no idea for what reason - but I am happy to pass on emails to her and she can contact you.

Thirty-One continues to go great - miss y'all but am a great PC customer now :) :D

I'm an hour south of Kutztown. There are others in my cluster in the Reading area which is 30 minutes away. Let me know if you'd like our contact info.

Thanks! that was fast! email me your info to [email protected]
I will pass on the info to her and she will be in touch! Cindy

I am also about an hour away, but am in Kutztown every weekend with our camper.
and have lots of friends in Ktown. I went to Kutztown U.
Linda 610-657-3013

Hi there! It's great to hear from you. I'm doing well, thank you for asking. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm always happy to help connect old customers with a nearby rep. I'm not sure what your customer is looking for specifically, but I would be more than happy to provide her with my contact information if she needs any assistance. I'm glad to hear that your Thirty-One business is going well. And of course, I'm always here for you if you ever need any Pampered Chef products or advice. Thanks for being a loyal customer!

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef representative near Kutztown, PA?

To find a representative near Kutztown, PA, you can use our "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. Simply enter your zip code and a list of representatives in your area will be displayed.

2. I have lost touch with my previous Pampered Chef representative in Kutztown, PA. How can I reconnect with them?

If you have lost touch with your previous representative, you can reach out to our customer service team and they will be able to assist you in reconnecting with your representative in Kutztown, PA or help you find a new one in your area.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with a representative near Kutztown, PA?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party with a representative near Kutztown, PA. Our representatives are always happy to help you host a fun and interactive party where you and your guests can learn about our products and try delicious recipes.

4. I am interested in joining Pampered Chef as a representative in Kutztown, PA. How can I get started?

Thank you for your interest in joining Pampered Chef! You can sign up to become a representative on our website or reach out to a representative near Kutztown, PA for more information and support on getting started.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products from a representative near Kutztown, PA?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products from a representative near Kutztown, PA. Our representatives are always happy to assist you with your purchase and provide you with great customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates