• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I do now to prepare for National Conference 2010?

Heather, do you know if there's a certain airline that is cheaper than others? I've heard some people say that Southwest is the cheapest.There is no specific airline that is cheaper than others. However, the best way to save money on your airfare is to check online before you buy. You can often find discounted rates by using search engines.
Leaving in 3 HOURS for the airport!!!!

T-3 hours!!! Woo HOO

I have to work until noon, then I'm heading to the airport!

We leave the house in 6 hours

hi ho hi ho it's off to nc we go!!!

Leaving in about 15 minutes!

HERE!!!! Can't wait till tomorrow!!!

Have fun Wave 3! Please take lots of pictures of everything!! We want to see it all on Saturday!

Have fun! I just got back from Wave 2 - it was a ton of fun:) Enjoy!

So far, so good! :love: Executive banquets tomorrow night so probably will not be on.

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - Rae! You ARE excited!

Today is the 15th - and Wave 3 starts Tomorrow!

YEA!

I am a latecomer - we catch the commuter train into Chicago verrrry early tomorrow morning. Tomorrow at this time, I will be nearing my hotel!

See, multi-tasking is not my friend. LOL! I'll try to do better next year.

Less than 365 days left until the start of your next National Conference!

Seriously, you know the time will fly by.

Here's what I do. First I type up my notes from the workshops. I take note in a weird shorthand that makes sense while I can still remember everything but is complete gibberish six months later. Typing them up also helps to set the ideas in my head.

Second, I think about what could have gone better. Was there something I forgot? Was there a place I meant to go? Did someone suggest something about a way to pack that I found brilliant?

Now is the time to write those things down. You think you'll remember, but you won't. Well, you'll probably remember when you get to NC next year and someone says that they always (or have started) . . . whatever. But, that's not really going to help much. Is it?

I have already started a file for NC 2010 on my computer. One of the few things in there is a file titled, "Remember To." That's where I put my notes. If you do this, too, you'll be really glad next year when you start to get ready.

BTW, one of my suggestions is always to tip the housekeeping staff nightly. We came back after the room had been straightened from that first night and found a very sweet thank you note from our housekeeper. It even had a smiley face drawn on it. It was good to know we'd brightened someone's day, and we know the resulting note brightened ours.

<H2>1. What is the date of National Conference 2010?</H2><p>The date of National Conference 2010 is Thursday, March 19, 2009.</p><H2>2. How many days do we have until National Conference 2010?</H2><p>As of now, there are 119 days until National Conference 2010.</p><H2>3. How should I prepare for National Conference 2010?</H2><p>Start thinking about how many rooms you need and if you want to reserve your room through Exper. It's recommended to do it on the first day of registration to avoid being put on a waiting list. Remember to pay the first night's deposit. If you choose to book a non-conference hotel, you can book online and pay the full amount upfront.</p><H2>4. Can I reserve my room through Exper for National Conference 2010?</H2><p>Yes, you can reserve your room through Exper. It is recommended to do so on the first day of registration to secure your spot and avoid being put on a waiting list. Remember to pay the first night's deposit in order to complete your reservation.</p><H2>5. Are there any other options for booking a hotel for National Conference 2010?</H2><p>Yes, you can also book a non-conference hotel and pay the full amount upfront. This can be done online for convenience. However, it is recommended to reserve your room through Exper to ensure you are staying in a hotel with other Pampered Chef consultants and have access to conference events and amenities.</p>

1. What is the date of National Conference 2010?

The date of National Conference 2010 is Thursday, March 19, 2009.

2. How many days do we have until National Conference 2010?

As of now, there are 119 days until National Conference 2010.

3. How should I prepare for National Conference 2010?

Start thinking about how many rooms you need and if you want to reserve your room through Exper. It's recommended to do it on the first day of registration to avoid being put on a waiting list. Remember to pay the first night's deposit. If you choose to book a non-conference hotel, you can book online and pay the full amount upfront.

4. Can I reserve my room through Exper for National Conference 2010?

Yes, you can reserve your room through Exper. It is recommended to do so on the first day of registration to secure your spot and avoid being put on a waiting list. Remember to pay the first night's deposit in order to complete your reservation.

5. Are there any other options for booking a hotel for National Conference 2010?

Yes, you can also book a non-conference hotel and pay the full amount upfront. This can be done online for convenience. However, it is recommended to reserve your room through Exper to ensure you are staying in a hotel with other Pampered Chef consultants and have access to conference events and amenities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef