• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Registering for NC Tomorrow and What Are the Details?

In summary, the conversation is about preparations and plans for an upcoming conference. The participants are discussing hotel reservations, roommates, and registration procedures. They are also disappointed to learn that there will not be a career club lunch this year. Some are planning to stay at a non-conference hotel to save money. Registration and hotel reservations open at 10am CT.
For those staying at a Conference Hotel, what was your credit card charged? I just want to make sure it was done correctly. I was charged for one night (including tax). The Hilton (2b-1ba) was $204 and change. It that right?

i am getting the hilton 2/2 and they charged me $215.80

bethcooks4u said:
How did you get Congress for $97 per night? How many in your room?

I reserved the room through expedia.com. 2 in my room (me & my mom) - 1 double bed.

anyone able to go online to view/change your reservation? I made one and it isn't finding it, I didn't get an email either. But I did put my card info in.
The first time I did it, the total total was double, so I hit cancel. Went back in and did it and got Conf. #'s and now I try to log into it and it isn't coming up. UGH!!

jwpamp said:
For those staying at a Conference Hotel, what was your credit card charged? I just want to make sure it was done correctly. I was charged for one night (including tax). The Hilton (2b-1ba) was $204 and change.

It that right?

That is correct.

finley1991 said:
I reserved the room through expedia.com. 2 in my room (me & my mom) - 1 double bed.

I went right to the hotel and got their online price of $104 for 2 in the room with 2 double beds. Sounds close enough not to worry. It's $20 more for each additional person so if we end up getting one or two more people our total cost will be less than the conference hotels and if not we aren't stuck with paying so much more. I also really liked that I can cancel up to 24 hours before so if someone else was stuck with empty spots at the Hilton we could help them out by moving there. KWIM? ..oh, and they only charged me $120 vs $200+ to hold the room.

Sounds good Beth. Through expedia I paid for the entire thing up front... and honestly, I'm relieved that the conf registration (including my mom's) and hotel will be all paid for once we get there. Plus their parking is cheap ($33/night).

finley1991 said:
Sounds good Beth. Through expedia I paid for the entire thing up front... and honestly, I'm relieved that the conf registration (including my mom's) and hotel will be all paid for once we get there. Plus their parking is cheap ($33/night).

Actually if you park yourself it's $28 with free in and out (which I never would use anyway - I dread driving in Chicago). I like the self parking because then I can get to my car if I need to. With checkin being later I can leave my things there and get them after the events on Monday and load the car before going to McCormick on Thursday.

bethcooks4u said:
Actually if you park yourself it's $28 with free in and out (which I never would use anyway - I dread driving in Chicago).

Thanks Beth --- good to know! When I called today she told me it was $33 but then I realize that must be for the valet... she didn't give me a quote for self parking. :)

I'm on the wait list for the 2/2 at the Hilton. That was the only hotel still available online.

Chef Kearns said:
I'm on the wait list for the 2/2 at the Hilton. That was the only hotel still available online.

WOW. Already full.

So much for the *there will be PLENTY of room for EVERYONE!!!!*

I got a room at the Hotel 71--I love that Hotel--for $139/2 or $159 for 4. Yay! I just knew the hotels would be a pain. Much as I love Hilton, it is irritating every year to have to do this fire drill for a room. So this is much better.

I just went online to see if they were all booked and it looks like I can choose any of them. I'm not sure I want to go through Experient yet so maybe I'm not going far enough in.

We were lucky and got the 2/2 at the Hilton, but I was thinking it was a LONG shot. ONe of my consultants called to register because I had some stuff going on this morning when registration opened. NOw I need to register for conference!!

We're going to be at the Essex this year. Have any of you stayed there before? We've been at the Hilton for several years but decided to try something different this year. Last year, we were fighting for walking space with the hockey fans, most of whom had not paid to be there and it was really crappy to deal with.

Nanisu said:
I got a room at the Hotel 71--I love that Hotel--for $139/2 or $159 for 4. Yay! I just knew the hotels would be a pain. Much as I love Hilton, it is irritating every year to have to do this fire drill for a room. So this is much better.

Oh I totally agree with this! Every year I fret and fret about havng a full room and this time as soon as I booked I felt relief. If we are only 2 people we are paying just under $20 more than the conference hotel would have been but if we get a 3rd it'll be under. Either way I can relax about this. I've decided to keep it to no more than 3 so that we can each have a whole bed to ourselves one night and one less for the bathroom. Could not have done that at a conference hotel.

...but then I guess I am SUPPOSED to have stress. After thinking I had a smooth day, my son hit a parked car :cry: $$ and I got a bill for about $6000 for the cancer doctor that we were TOLD was settled but now insurance says we owe. WTH! :mad: :cry: :eek:

Anyone staying at the Hyatt McCormick?

bethcooks4u said:
Oh I totally agree with this! Every year I fret and fret about havng a full room and this time as soon as I booked I felt relief. If we are only 2 people we are paying just under $20 more than the conference hotel would have been but if we get a 3rd it'll be under. Either way I can relax about this. I've decided to keep it to no more than 3 so that we can each have a whole bed to ourselves one night and one less for the bathroom. Could not have done that at a conference hotel.

...but then I guess I am SUPPOSED to have stress. After thinking I had a smooth day, my son hit a parked car :cry: $$ and I got a bill for about $6000 for the cancer doctor that we were TOLD was settled but now insurance says we owe. WTH! :mad: :cry: :eek:

OH MY Beth! I'm so sorry to hear. :( Now that's a Horrible day! good luck....

I know that many of you will want to know if I need my head examined but we booked our hotel ahead of time. We wanted the 2/2 at McCormick...they were sold out but I think because PC had bought up the rooms. So we booked 2/2 at the Hilton...at the UNDISCOUNTED rate. Just wanted the 2/2that badly that we decided to guarantee it. And we are paying for it!!

Flights are outrageous this year as well. We pay much more than anyone I have heard of. This will be a very expensive conference this year. We are going to have to explore other alternatives if we want to continue to do this.

bethcooks4u said:

Beth, you are such a lady...but alas...I can talk like a truck driver and a sailor....I will do this in your honor...
WTF???

I know I feel better!! Hope this bill gets straightened out for you.

baychef said:
Beth, you are such a lady...but alas...I can talk like a truck driver and a sailor....I will do this in your honor...
WTF???

I know I feel better!! Hope this bill gets straightened out for you.

Thanks Ann. You made me laugh. I just can't make myself type that even though it's just a letter. lol

bethcooks4u said:
Thanks Ann. You made me laugh. I just can't make myself type that even though it's just a letter. lol

My only regret is that I wanted it larger..like this...

WTF?

Sorry, Beth....just can't believe the crappy day you have had.

Just booked at the Congress Plaza for $83+tax a night for a King. We chose the nonrefundable option which brought the room down almost $20 a night. Super excited!! I didn't get to go to conference last year b/c of a wedding, so I just can't wait!!!

:)
Jennifer

I just read through the posts...Beth I'm so sorry you've had such a crappy day! That makes my not so good day look a lot better...hope you can somehow get things straight. Don't you love insurance companies?!?!

iteachurkid said:
I just read through the posts...Beth I'm so sorry you've had such a crappy day! That makes my not so good day look a lot better...hope you can somehow get things straight. Don't you love insurance companies?!?!

Thanks. uhh... no I HATE them. You pay all that money in every week and then when you file a claim they do everything to avoid paying. What I don't understand is the insurance company saying it's all our bill without them paying at all. We thought she was in network - no reason to suspect she wasn't - same clinic, hospital, etc - but even if out of network they are supposed to pay 40%. When they looked at it at first they did say they'd do in network and did pay her some and said we were good since we'd already done my max for the year. Liar, liar.

Got the estimate on my son's accident today and it's about $900 in repairs so we had to file insurance claim. That's fine but thanks to DH not taking the time to go to court for a bogus ticket which also did a nice job of raising our rates (long story on why that ticket should have been contested) this will give us an insurance point = an additional $25 PER CAR more in insurance - we have 3 cars on the insurance. We all rarely have any incidents/claims at all and have been with this company since DH was 18 (so over 30 years) but the first thing and too bad. This accident would not have added points except for that ticket last year. SOOOOO FRUSTRATING. Yeah, I have money to toss to whoever says it's theirs. :grumpy: :sick: :yuck:

sorry for the hijack :blushing:

bethcooks4u said:
Thanks. uhh... no I HATE them. You pay all that money in every week and then when you file a claim they do everything to avoid paying. What I don't understand is the insurance company saying it's all our bill without them paying at all. We thought she was in network - no reason to suspect she wasn't - same clinic, hospital, etc - but even if out of network they are supposed to pay 40%. When they looked at it at first they did say they'd do in network and did pay her some and said we were good since we'd already done my max for the year. Liar, liar.

Got the estimate on my son's accident today and it's about $900 in repairs so we had to file insurance claim. That's fine but thanks to DH not taking the time to go to court for a bogus ticket which also did a nice job of raising our rates (long story on why that ticket should have been contested) this will give us an insurance point = an additional $25 PER CAR more in insurance - we have 3 cars on the insurance. We all rarely have any incidents/claims at all and have been with this company since DH was 18 (so over 30 years) but the first thing and too bad. This accident would not have added points except for that ticket last year. SOOOOO FRUSTRATING. Yeah, I have money to toss to whoever says it's theirs. :grumpy: :sick: :yuck:

sorry for the hijack :blushing:

{{{{{HUGS}}}} What do they say, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger?!?! I often think I'm overestimated :) Can you contest the insurance claim? I know you said you've been back and forth with them, but that doesn't make any sense. Seems like even if they say they won't cover it, they should at least cover the 40%. And for car insurance...yeah it sucks. I haven't had an accident, haven't had a ticket and mine has gone up like $120 every six months in the last year. I know prices are increasing, but that's crazy! I hope you can get it all straight. Try to get a good night sleep...tomorrow is a new day :)

{{{HUGS}}} Beth!!!

Geez, Beth!! Sorry you're having to go through all of this. That's crazy!

Sorry to keep this alive but I just talked to the owner of the car my son hit and he told me that the blue book on the car is $800 - repairs were estimated at $900. All that is wrong is a large dent in the door. It (the door) works fine and doesn't affect the use of the car. It's an old car. I also found out from my agent that the insurance company could cut him a check and he wouldn't even have to fix it at all. I asked him if he was really going to fix it and he gave me this "well, if I want to sell it I'd have to do something". Right, he's pocketing the money and meanwhile because my son was honest and did all the right things we have to pay higher insurance for years (I think 3) AND a citation. The cop told Tom wouldn't have done the ticket except the other owner said he wanted a report. --TOM called the police.

Oh, and our car? Just a broken plastic casing on the light cover and a SMALL scratch on the bumper - so how could it cause THAT much damage to theirs. Both cars are about the same size.

Again, sorry about all the drama and the hijack but thanks for letting me vent!

How aggravating!!! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
See, I bet you are very happy I came back with that larger WTF!!!!

Wow Beth. I am so sorry. What a mess, and for both issues to pop up simultaneously! Sending you strength and stamina. Ann had it right!

<h2>1. Who is registering for NC tomorrow?</h2><p>Anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant or director is eligible to register for NC tomorrow. This includes both new and seasoned consultants.</p><h2>2. What are the details of NC registration?</h2><p>NC, or National Conference, is an annual event held by Pampered Chef for their consultants and directors. It is a time for networking, learning about new products and strategies, and celebrating successes. The registration process typically involves selecting a hotel and purchasing a ticket for the event.</p><h2>3. When does NC registration open?</h2><p>NC registration typically opens in the morning on the designated date. However, the exact time may vary and can be different for different time zones. It is best to keep an eye on the official Pampered Chef website or social media pages for updates on the exact opening time.</p><h2>4. Can I register for NC if I have to work during the opening time?</h2><p>Yes, you can still register for NC if you have work or other commitments during the opening time. In previous years, the registration has remained open for several hours, giving everyone a chance to register at their convenience. However, it is always recommended to try and register as soon as possible to secure your spot.</p><h2>5. Can I share a room with someone for NC?</h2><p>Yes, you can share a room with someone for NC. Many consultants and directors choose to split the cost of a room to save money. It is always a good idea to discuss and plan with your roommate beforehand to ensure a smooth and comfortable stay.</p>

1. Who is registering for NC tomorrow?

Anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant or director is eligible to register for NC tomorrow. This includes both new and seasoned consultants.

2. What are the details of NC registration?

NC, or National Conference, is an annual event held by Pampered Chef for their consultants and directors. It is a time for networking, learning about new products and strategies, and celebrating successes. The registration process typically involves selecting a hotel and purchasing a ticket for the event.

3. When does NC registration open?

NC registration typically opens in the morning on the designated date. However, the exact time may vary and can be different for different time zones. It is best to keep an eye on the official Pampered Chef website or social media pages for updates on the exact opening time.

4. Can I register for NC if I have to work during the opening time?

Yes, you can still register for NC if you have work or other commitments during the opening time. In previous years, the registration has remained open for several hours, giving everyone a chance to register at their convenience. However, it is always recommended to try and register as soon as possible to secure your spot.

5. Can I share a room with someone for NC?

Yes, you can share a room with someone for NC. Many consultants and directors choose to split the cost of a room to save money. It is always a good idea to discuss and plan with your roommate beforehand to ensure a smooth and comfortable stay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • lesliec
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC