• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nc Registration Is Tomorrow!!

In summary, the conversation is about preparations and plans for an upcoming conference. The participants are discussing hotel reservations, roommates, and registration procedures. They are also disappointed to learn that there will not be a career club lunch this year. Some are planning to stay at a non-conference hotel to save money. Registration and hotel reservations open at 10am CT.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Okay, just printed a list of the workshops and send out a reminder email to my team as well as other directors in my area to remind them what tomorrow is!

I'm wanting to get the hotel first thing tomorrow but I work! AHH! so hopefully it opens up in the afternoon like it did last year! I remember waiting around all morning and then it finally opened @ 1 here. :)

Krissy Walker and I are sharing a room! :) We did last year as well. :) I'm hoping 2 of my team member are going so keeping my fingers crossed!!

Who's registerering tomorrow?

ME!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

is your mom going? ;)

pampmomof3 said:
is your mom going? ;)

She just told me yesterday that she's planning on it! :)

Also, I heard (honestly I hadn't really looked to see) that there is no career club lunch??? I'm disappointed because I thought we'd sit together again!!! We'll just have to figure something else out!

NO CAREER CLUB LUNCH?!!!! What?!! I'm so disappointed!

Chef Kearns said:
NO CAREER CLUB LUNCH?!!!! What?!! I'm so disappointed!

Do we know this or are we assuming because it isn't mentioned? They always did it during another general lunch so maybe??

I am so excited! Where do you all plan on staying?

SusanBP0129 said:
I am so excited! Where do you all plan on staying?

We're hoping to be at the Hilton.

we have 1 spot left!! Any takers? We're trying for the Hilton 2b/2b

No career club luncheon??????

Anyone landing at O'Hare on Monday around 9am?
I have a 1st time attendee who's landing at OHare while the rest of us are landing @ Midway - I am looking to find some nice people for her to meet up with at the airport and share a ride to the Sheraton.

dannyzmom said:
Anyone landing at O'Hare on Monday around 9am?
I have a 1st time attendee who's landing at OHare while the rest of us are landing @ Midway - I am looking to find some nice people for her to meet up with at the airport and share a ride to the Sheraton.

Can't help ya, sorry =(, flying in on Sunday night, hate to fly in the day of and risk missing something.....

I'm staying in a non-conference hotel, got it for 139 a night!

ChefLoriG said:
Can't help ya, sorry =(, flying in on Sunday night, hate to fly in the day of and risk missing something.....

I'm staying in a non-conference hotel, got it for 139 a night!

Which hotel for that price? Is it near a conference hotel to use the shuttle service?

Last year we stayed at the Congress Hotel. It's just north of the Hilton and worked out really, really well. It's an OLD hotel, so it's not all bright and shiny, but we had a large suite and it was way cheaper! Check it out!

Hey did any of you have problems last year with getting a room online?

I'm hoping for the Hyatt McCormack...

DebbieJ said:
Last year we stayed at the Congress Hotel. It's just north of the Hilton and worked out really, really well. It's an OLD hotel, so it's not all bright and shiny, but we had a large suite and it was way cheaper! Check it out!

Debbie,

Thanks for the info! I just reserved a room at the Congress. If we end up just being two in the room it'll just be less than $20 more than sharing with 4 at the Hilton. Parking is about the same so that's cool. Two blocks from the Hilton sounds easy - is it an easy walk?? Is the garage easy to access? - I'm guessing you drove since you live in IL...

2 people $180.03 each for 3 nights including tax (3 people $143.10; 4 people $124.63) vs $161.85 for 4 at the Hilton. Another thing I liked was that the cancellation policy is 24 hours so if we decide to go together with someone else later to get in the Hilton it will be easier to get my deposit back (just $120.02 and refunds to CC within a week).

Can anyone register yet? If so, what link is it?

According to the mail/fax-in form for the hotels, it opens at 10am CT. I'm *assuming* it will be the same online. (Take that for what it's worth!!!)

last year I think the registration opened on CC at 7 am PST and then the hotel opened after that.

I'd like to get the hotel worked out first!!!!! :eek:

I agree about the hotel. I want the Hilton with the 2 bathrooms!

one of my consultant's just emailed me and said she called HO and they said it will be up later in the day. Don't you think it should be up at something like 6 am CT??? that would stagger out the registration between the east and west coasts

No, Jenni -- we wouldn't want to make it EASY. :rolleyes:

he he he! Just seems to me that they would not want the servers overloaded because WE ARE ALL SITTING HERE WAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTING!!! and we are all going to be doing it at the same time!

** not-so-patiently waiting **

I have to leave to take my daughter to school... guess she will be late today :(

pcjenni said:
one of my consultant's just emailed me and said she called HO and they said it will be up later in the day. Don't you think it should be up at something like 6 am CT??? that would stagger out the registration between the east and west coasts

No... that's exactly the reason they put it up later in the day... because the east-coasters would get on and get the hotels/workshops first and then by the time the west-coasters got on they felt they didn't have a fair chance. This way (even though it doesn't make 100% sense) everyone gets on at the same time. Not sure how APO's work it out!!!!!

Did anyone do hotel reservations ONLINE last year? work well?

well I for one would be up at whatever time they told me it would be opened and be registering! this waiting is dumb. jsut pick a time and let the cards fall.

jwpamp said:
Did anyone do hotel reservations ONLINE last year? work well?

I did and it wass very smooth. This year I'm doing a non-conference hotel though. We'll see how that works out...

housing is open, I am on the phone with them right now

pcjenni said:
housing is open, I am on the phone with them right now

Lucky! I can't get through!!!!! :grumpy:

got thru, too!

Went to register for the classes and it doesn't show that I earned it free from last year's incentive level 1 though.....

i called the phone number at 7:58 and waited on hold and got picked up right away.Got what I wanted... now the pressure is off

Done! :D :D

I just got off the phone with registration. If you earned level one of the trip incentive last year that option is not yet showing and they are working on it. She said we need to wait to register if that is our payment option.

bethcooks4u said:
I just got off the phone with registration. If you earned level one of the trip incentive last year that option is not yet showing and they are working on it. She said we need to wait to register if that is our payment option.

that stinks - seems to me as if they've had months to get that worked out... afterall, how hard is it to add another option to the payment screen? Verification doesn't have to happen as you register, that could happen in the background then deal one on one with those issues.

I guess HO is saying to try back later in the day to register....I think I will just take my chances and have them owe me money.

Really? I mean it's a software program....the IT people should be reprimanded -- it's one thing after another with them. Who is in charge?

Oh, they fixed it....nevermind. :blushing:

jwpamp said:
Really? I mean it's a software program....the IT people should be reprimanded -- it's one thing after another with them. Who is in charge?

Oh, they fixed it....nevermind. :blushing:

Yep - it was easy peasy! sorry i 'dissed' them now :blushing:

Got my hotel... I decided to do the Congress for $97 a night. Now off to get my workshops! :)

I got my 2 bed / 2 bath room at the Hilton! I am happy!

finley1991 said:
Got my hotel... I decided to do the Congress for $97 a night. Now off to get my workshops! :)

How did you get Congress for $97 per night? How many in your room?

i also have the 2/2 at Chicago Hilton!!! YAY!:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amyday
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7