• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieve Rewards at National Con: Get a Pin, Ribbon or More!

In summary, because I wish I had this list last year for National Con. you can earn pins, ribbons, and other rewards for qualifying for different levels of success. The Online Training courses are also a great way to stay up to date on the latest conference information.
akrebecca
Silver Member
Because I wish I had this list last year for National Con. ......

RUFTH: Submit a total of $200 or more in total contributions to RUFTH. RUFTH contributions are comprised of the donation total from the sale of the RUFTH 2009 Trivet and total round-up donations. This is for the period of Sept 1, 2009-June 4, 2010. Shows must be submitted by midnight CT June 4, 2010. I think last year it was a pin.

HWC: Submit $200 or more in total contributions to HWC. HWC contributions are comprised of the donation total from the sale of the special pink products and donations AND $1 donations from the sale of special campaign products in October 2009. HWC is for the period of May 1-May 31, 2010. HWC shows must be submitted by midnight CT, June 5, 2010. Read this posting http://www.chefsuccess.com/f44/extra-donations-hwc-acs-dave-look-here-61179/ for info on setting up online donations. Click here https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hwc_acs_donation.pdf for a cash contribution form. Not sure what you get...pin? ribbon?

Online Training: Celebrating success is part of the fun at National Conference! When you complete all of the Online Training Courses by midnight (CT) Tuesday, June 15, you'll receive the Online Training button to wear with pride! Visit the Online Training Center to see the list of courses. Check the "Status" column, and complete each course listed as "Not Started" or "In Progress." Receive a pin to wear.

Trip Status: Usually receive a special ribbon signifying you are on track for the incentive trip.

Going Green Postcards: Consultants & Senior Consultants-Submit sales of $150 or more in three consecutive months (March, April & May OR April, May & June), SAVE THE POSTCARDS (put them in a safe place where you won't forget!) and bring them with you to National Conference. A special reward awaits when you arrive!

Career Club Join the Club by qualifying 25 consultants or (and?) selling $50,000. Not sure what you get...pin? ribbon?

Anyone know of others?

Thanks Rae, John, Kelly, Nora & Beth!

Last edited:
Thanks. Remember, though, that the Going Green Postcards are for Consultants and Senior Consultants only.

raebates said:
Thanks. Remember, though, that the Going Green Postcards are for Consultants and Senior Consultants only.

Righto-I will add that. I forgot that some of the recognition is for Consultants & Senior Consultants only.

Career club in sales and recruiting too.

Under the Help Whip Cancer,"Materials that make it easy", section on CC is a piece called Frequently Asked Questions. The Recognition amount is $200 in donations, if submitted by June 5th. It also explains a lot of other stuff too! It is really a great piece.

Last edited:
Kelly8 said:
Career club in sales and recruiting too.

Do you know what the specifics on that would be? I looked but at the moment the info on recruiting & sales for the new career plan is pretty basic.

Once you reach $50,000 in career sales you are a member of Career Club. I can't remember the specifics of becoming a part via recruiting.

I believe you reach Career Club in recruiting at 25.

Also for management level (Consultant, Senior consultant, etc)

In the past we have gotten ribbons for consultant levels (above consultant - so SC, TL, D, AD...); TPC (now Excellence); career club; doing all the online classes; being a speaker...

We have gotten pins for career club (when you hit a new level); # of years as a consultant starting at year 5; earning or on track for a trip level; earning free or discounted conference and other things.

The last couple years we got lanyards for HWC and RUFTH sales.

1. What are the different ways to earn Achieve Rewards at National Con?

There are several ways to earn Achieve Rewards at National Con, including attending workshops, participating in training sessions, achieving specific sales goals, and receiving recognition for outstanding performance.

2. How do I track my progress towards achieving a reward?

You can track your progress towards achieving a reward by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking the "Achieve Rewards" section. Here, you can see your current achievements and what you still need to do to earn a specific reward.

3. Can I earn multiple rewards at National Con?

Yes, you can earn multiple rewards at National Con by completing various tasks and meeting different goals. However, please note that some rewards may have specific eligibility criteria, so make sure to check the details for each reward.

4. What happens if I am unable to attend National Con but have already achieved a reward?

If you are unable to attend National Con but have already achieved a reward, you will still receive the reward. However, please note that some rewards may have certain requirements that can only be completed at the event, so make sure to check the details for each reward.

5. How do I receive my Achieve Rewards at National Con?

Achieve Rewards can be picked up at the National Con event. Once you have earned a reward, you will receive a notification via email with instructions on how to collect your reward at the event. Please make sure to bring a valid ID when picking up your reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • PCJenni