• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning Ahead: 2009 Conferences and Hoping to be #1

In summary, the National Senior Executive Directors have been putting the conference dates in their newsletters and the Home Office group is scheduled to attend the conference on July 9-11.
cookn' katie
When do they announce conferences for 2009. My co-workers are already filling up July and I want to mark it off. I am hoping since we were #3 two years ago and #2 last year that we would be #1 this year. Is that the way it usually goes? Katie

You don't get to choose what wave you are?

Katie, if you really need to know, you can ask your Executive. They are already working on dates.

My Exec already knows.:D I'm in wave 2. anyone else know????

I am in Wave 1 as long as it doesn't change. I am so excited!

Andrea, which wave you are in is assigned according to your Executive Director. Unfortunately, you don't get to choose. It is good though because then you know you will be there with your cluster. For me, it's the only time I see them other than Leadership, so, now it will be the only time I see them (after this year) since this is the last Leadership.

My AD has been putting the dates for N/C in her weekly newsletters she sends us. I checked them with my calendar and it looks like we're in Wave 1 again.

Are any of you in Nancy Jo's? I'd like to know when we're going this year?

You mean to tell me that we know something in Canada before you guys??? hehe

Ours is August 7-9 and I can't wait! :D

I think I'm in Nancy Jo's but I don't know :D

cookn' katie said:
When do they announce conferences for 2009. My co-workers are already filling up July and I want to mark it off. I am hoping since we were #3 two years ago and #2 last year that we would be #1 this year. Is that the way it usually goes? Katie

It all depends on your National Senior Executive Director. I have been in wave 1 every year except once in the past 5 years.

Anyone under Chris Manion & know if we are wave 1 again?

I am in Nancy Jo's- Wave 1 July 9th to 11th

Sue: Thank you for this information. I also am in Nancy Jo Ryan's group. Trying to plan a vacation/shows and this far ahead notice is really appreciated.

you are very welcome.

What wave is the Home Office group?? Our executive lost her status this year... so we fall under HO.

lockhartkitchen said:
Are any of you in Nancy Jo's? I'd like to know when we're going this year?

I was informed that we are the July 9th - 11th group. I am pretty sure on this. I only remember because my 4th wedding anniversary is the 9th and my hubby was bummed I wouldn't be home for it. We head to Chicago by train on the 8th (my birthday) celebrating that in Chicago too!! WooooHooooo!!

:chef:

1. What conferences will Pampered Chef be attending in 2009?

Pampered Chef will be attending the National Conference in Orlando, Florida and the Leadership Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.

2. How can I register for the conferences?

You can register for the conferences through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What can I expect at the conferences?

The conferences will include hands-on product demonstrations, informative workshops, and networking opportunities with other consultants. There will also be guest speakers and exciting announcements about new products and promotions.

4. How can I ensure that I am the top-selling consultant at the conferences?

To be the top-selling consultant at the conferences, it is important to prepare in advance by setting sales goals and promoting the conferences to your customers. You should also attend training sessions and workshops to improve your sales techniques and product knowledge.

5. Is there a cost to attend the conferences?

Yes, there is a registration fee for the conferences. However, the fee covers all conference materials, workshops, and meals during the event. There may also be additional costs for travel and accommodations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • lovenpc
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • kreaser