• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you started planning for your 10th anniversary trip with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, there will be a combined meeting on the 3rd for the National meeting night. Many clusters are dressing up as the place they think the trip for 2009 will be. Some activities include cooking food from different countries, a tackiest tourist dress-up contest, and bringing dishes from different countries. The potential trips being discussed are Greece, Hawaii, and Disney. Some people are not excited about the prospect of going to Disney, but there are other options in the surrounding area. It is unknown if there will be any free time during the trip for individuals to do their own activities.
Ginger428 said:
My ED is renting for the night, a movie theather!! We are all getting popcorn,soda & prizes!! Amy Neal is also flying in from Chicago to speak...:D

Ditto!

I am not sure if I can make it.

letscook04 said:
Ditto!

I am not sure if I can make it.

Are you gonna be in Bellmore or are you doing somewhere else? Awwwwwww that stinks if you miss it....:(

Ginger428 said:
Are you gonna be in Bellmore or are you doing somewhere else? Awwwwwww that stinks if you miss it....:(

I've been really busy (not with the biz) with my day job and taking classes to get my brokers license. I will keep you posted Ginger.

If Dor goes, I will :D

letscook04 said:
I've been really busy (not with the biz) with my day job and taking classes to get my brokers license. I will keep you posted Ginger.

ahhhhhhh.......you & Dor!! The Talleens or is it Laverne & Shirley now.

YIKES!!! So Sorry, end of Hijack......:eek:

letscook04 said:

I was thinking the same thing Coll - LOL!!! I have to check the schedule and make sure the kids have coverage! ;)

Stampaholic1961 said:
Wow! I am really out of the loop! I haven't heard a peep out of my director regarding any special meeting. Until I read this thread, I didn't even know there was supposed to be one!! I'll have to send her a message asking about it!

It's been in the September and October consultant newsletters.

Ginger428 said:

It's The Talleens LOL

Ginger428 said:

G- Colleen and I are the Talleens -

Its Mere and I who are Laverne and Shirley - I get to be Laverne!:blushing:

chefann said:
It's been in the September and October consultant newsletters.

If not Ann, you are always welcome to join us in NY! LOL

PamperedDor said:
G- Colleen and I are the Talleens -

Its Mere and I who are Laverne and Shirley - I get to be Laverne!:blushing:

Gotcha!!! :D :cool:

letscook04 said:
If not Ann, you are always welcome to join us in NY! LOL
Thanks, Colleen. I've actually got a meeting to attend that night - my (former) AD changed her tune and said that she can attend. And I had an invitation to someone else's in case my "home" group fell through.

aPamperedBride said:
This Pampered Chef consultant named Carol disagrees!

In the early years of my business, we had National Meeting Day, so this isn't something new that they are doing, but something old that they are revisiting. I think the purpose is to help all consultants get excited about the trip possibilities and to help consultants plan NOW for having a great 2009! Sure, I've heard that they've had cute ways to unveil the new destinations at Leadership, but only those who attend have been inspired there. My NED is encouraging consultants to make this Nov. their best month ever so that they start of 2009 with a bang...so I think this is just to add fuel to that kind of fire.

And this Pampered Chef consultant named Jeanine agrees with Carol!

This is exactly what I think is going to happen.

I love Disney World. The property as a whole is sooo beautiful and well kept. It also brings back very good memories of my childhood. We went to Disney many times and a couple times our extended family went all together. Those were the best vacations. As an adult I've been there a few times, too, and other people's children haven't bothered me. I don't like dealing with unruly children and have no patience for them. There is so much to do and so many places to go where there aren't a lot of children.

The one thing I don't like is most of the restaurants are noisy. We went to a French restaurant at Epcot and it wasn't noisy, but it was very expensive. Other than noisy restaurants, I love Disney World, and it would be even better if I don't have to pay for it. My kids are way grown out of the place, though. They've been at least three times that I can think of. (They're 11 and 13.) They would rather spend 3-5 days at Cedar Point or some other amusement park.

Oh, and my director is having an meeting, and she told me about it almost as soon as she found out. That's almost a miracle. I sort of wish we weren't having one because I'd love to hang out at Becky's meeting! :)

I would so love Disney and would do everything in my power to get there. My family went last year and my kids are the perfect ages. Cant wait to see what is going to happen.

I don't think it's going to be DisneyWorld...this year is Miami. I haven't seen two years in a row in the same state.

well, we went on our cruise and departed in Miami and also spent a day in Key West.

Ginny! Don't rain on my Disney parade!!

how about a Disney cruise???????

Oh I loved the Disney Cruise!!!! Not sure I would want it again b/c my kids are passed that stage. I am all for Hawaii!!! I am sure where ever it is, it will be wonderful! Here is to hoping everyones's dreams come true!

My director lost her directorship on 9/1, and hasn't had a meeting since July of 2007. My upline is in MI. I was going to have a meeting for my 4 team members, but now my hubby has to have surgery a few days before that, so I had to cancel. I hope my ED (upline) will include my team in hers somehow, but I doubt she'll do a conference call. We're the red-headed stepchild of her downline, unfortunately. When I signed 5 years ago, there were 3 people in my upline before my ED, now I'm in her 1st line. I never thought my entire local upline would disappear! Now I have no local support. I've been invited to other local meetings, but they're never at good times (Sat. am is awful for me - I don't know why anyone would do Sat. am meetings!!).

PamperedDor said:
Oh I loved the Disney Cruise!!!! Not sure I would want it again b/c my kids are passed that stage. I am all for Hawaii!!! I am sure where ever it is, it will be wonderful! Here is to hoping everyones's dreams come true!

Alaska Cruise!! My dream come ture!!! :D

Ginger428 said:
Alaska Cruise!! My dream come ture!!! :D

THIS is what I would wish for too! DH and I would consider that a Dream Vacation!

ChefBeckyD said:
THIS is what I would wish for too! DH and I would consider that a Dream Vacation!

I totally agree!! I know SO many people that have gone there & I would do ALMOST anything to Win It!! :D

I was on a phone call that was PTA related last week~the friend and I were discussing another PTA Mom and how she had just returned from her 11 night Mediterranean cruise that she earned with Close to My Heart.........the friend said she was really happy that this other woman earned the trip, but not how she pressured everyone to buy her stuff & host shows. She mentioned that she liked the way I did business because everyone knows I am with PC but I never push it on folks.....I told her the new trip location(s) were to be announced on 112/3 and that if it were a cruise to the Mediterranean, she would see another whole side of me come out! THAT would be my dream vacation!

Ginger428 said:
I totally agree!! I know SO many people that have gone there & I would do ALMOST anything to Win It!! :D

Oh I have done the Alaskan Cruise on Princess! It was wonderful - we also did the cruisetour for a week! We are actually looking into doing another now with my Sister and BIL for the 25th anniversary! Most likely the end of August 2009!

I would love Hawaii or maybe Aruba - anywhere warm for me!!!:D

mrssyvo said:
I would be bummed if it is the same this time. I guess Epcot center would be interesting. I woul dhate to not go on a trip I had earned, but I am not sure I want to spend vacation with so many kids, and them not being my own.

My inlaws went to Disney a few years ago by themselves and loved it. I think you actually get to see and do more if you don't have your kids!! Plus you get to watch other kids have great fun and you don't have to worry about taking care of them! LOL
I would love it to be Disney!

PamperChefCarol said:
Personally, I don't think the BIG announcement is going to be about the incentive trip. I am thinking that it has something to do with Nov and Dec sales, and an AWESOME recruiting/signing incentive. It would not surprise me if they offered double or even triple points for some period of time. Maybe December??

They may announce the new location, but I think something else is up.

My director said they would tell us what the new trip is. I would love a great recruiting incentive!!

PamperedDor said:
Oh I have done the Alaskan Cruise on Princess! It was wonderful - we also did the cruisetour for a week! We are actually looking into doing another now with my Sister and BIL for the 25th anniversary! Most likely the end of August 2009!

WOW!! Thats sounds AWESOME!!!

The Alaskan Cruise...Not the warm places...:yuck:

chefshawna said:
My director said they would tell us what the new trip is. I would love a great recruiting incentive!!

you know PC always has something up their sleeves!! I know we will be hearing the trip incentives, but I bet there is moooooore!

PamperedDor said:

We have been told that the cruise/tour is the best way to do it! Land and Sea.

When we were first married, we said we would do an Alaskan Trip for our Tenth anniversary...but life changes, and I don't see an Alaskan Trip happening next year for our 10th....unless there is an opportunity to earn it with PC!

Becky - that is when we did the trip for our 10 year -and yes the Land tour was amazing - we really got to experience the whole place that way!

Maybe try for the 15 anniversary - put a little away every week - start an Alaska fund - we do that with the kids all the time - we don't spend coins. It adds up fast!

Ginger428 said:
WOW!! Thats sounds AWESOME!!!

The Alaskan Cruise...Not the warm places...:yuck:

Oh It wasn't warm at all - We went in August and it took me 4 days on board the ship to give up my shorts!! (picture this: turtleneck, wool sweater, down jacket, shorts and wool socks and boots !!) quite the fashion statement I was!! LOL - we are only going next year to appease my sister -

BUT if PC was giving away a warm Hawaii Island trip........... ;)

PamperedDor said:
Becky - that is when we did the trip for our 10 year -and yes the Land tour was amazing - we really got to experience the whole place that way!

Maybe try for the 15 anniversary - put a little away every week - start an Alaska fund - we do that with the kids all the time - we don't spend coins. It adds up fast!

Our biggest reason for not going is that we have a 4 yr old...who will be 5 when we celebrate our 10th. We are older parents, so our parents are all in their 70's, and all have experienced some health problems....and we wouldn't want to leave him with them for that length of time. We don't really have anyone else we would leave him with for that long either. If I earned a trip, we would probably just buy him in and make it a family vacation.

ChefBeckyD said:
We have been told that the cruise/tour is the best way to do it! Land and Sea.

When we were first married, we said we would do an Alaskan Trip for our Tenth anniversary...but life changes, and I don't see an Alaskan Trip happening next year for our 10th....unless there is an opportunity to earn it with PC!

Fly to Anchorage, rent a car and drive the "highway" of Alaska. You really can't get lost and there is so much to see along the way. In Seward, we went on a ocean wildlife site seeing trip. :thumbup: amazing!

That's what we did and I fell in love with the state. We were there at the end of June and beginning of July (a couple of years ago). It is beautiful.

<h2>1. What is The Pampered Chef's 10th anniversary trip?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef's 10th anniversary trip is a company-wide celebration of the company's 10 years in business. It is an opportunity for consultants and their teams to come together and celebrate their hard work and success.</p><h2>2. When and where is the 10th anniversary trip taking place?</h2><p>The 10th anniversary trip will take place on the National meeting night, which is the evening of the annual national conference. The location of the trip varies each year, but it is usually held at a popular destination or resort.</p><h2>3. What is the theme for the National meeting night and how should we dress?</h2><p>The theme for the National meeting night is to dress up as what you think the trip for 2009 will be. This could be anything from a tropical vacation to a fancy cruise. Get creative and have fun with it! There will also be prizes for the best dressed.</p><h2>4. Will both our team and Fieale Yan's team be together for the National meeting night?</h2><p>Yes, both teams will be together for the National meeting night. It will be a great opportunity to network and celebrate with a larger group of consultants.</p><h2>5. What can we expect at the 10th anniversary trip?</h2><p>The 10th anniversary trip will be a fun and exciting event filled with celebrations, recognition, training, and team building activities. It is a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn from top leaders in the company.</p>

1. What is The Pampered Chef's 10th anniversary trip?

The Pampered Chef's 10th anniversary trip is a company-wide celebration of the company's 10 years in business. It is an opportunity for consultants and their teams to come together and celebrate their hard work and success.

2. When and where is the 10th anniversary trip taking place?

The 10th anniversary trip will take place on the National meeting night, which is the evening of the annual national conference. The location of the trip varies each year, but it is usually held at a popular destination or resort.

3. What is the theme for the National meeting night and how should we dress?

The theme for the National meeting night is to dress up as what you think the trip for 2009 will be. This could be anything from a tropical vacation to a fancy cruise. Get creative and have fun with it! There will also be prizes for the best dressed.

4. Will both our team and Fieale Yan's team be together for the National meeting night?

Yes, both teams will be together for the National meeting night. It will be a great opportunity to network and celebrate with a larger group of consultants.

5. What can we expect at the 10th anniversary trip?

The 10th anniversary trip will be a fun and exciting event filled with celebrations, recognition, training, and team building activities. It is a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn from top leaders in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letmepamperu13
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • chefmeg