• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing National Conference: A Reflection on the Impact of Virtual Events

National Conference has been brought back to Louisville, Kentucky. It is open to consultants of all levels, and it is a slightly smaller venue this time.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
Anyone else missing National Conference? All my Scentcy, Posh, Thirty one friends are all off attending their conference... and I gotta admit I am a bit sad... :(:(:( I know home office is trying to reach more people... but I just can't see traveling 3-4 hours to attend a meeting that is 2-3 hours long:(

I am missing it, too! It seems like all the other companies are having theirs this summer and we're missing out! Boo! I say go back to National Conference and whoever attends will have a great time of networking and learning some new stuff!

I think it is a huge loss that there is not even a fall launch. There is sizzle but it will cost me close to $1000.00 for a trip to Minnesota?? I could travel to Chicago for 1/2 the price. I feel the company is making a major error in not doing more for the consultant. Conference became an equal opportunity event and I think that the whole ambiance inspired "the average " consultant to strive for higher goals. I can only imagine how the local "fall launches" will be - after a full day of work, driving across town in traffic for over an hour - missing family dinner time - not a pretty picture!! Bring back National Conference!

I hope everyone who misses National Conference is letting HO know. The more they hear what we want the more likely it would happen.

Exactly Beth!
I will contact home office too! I miss national conference something fierce! The launches just can't replace the national conference experience! it just can't! ugh! I heard that with Doris back she wants to bring back national conference.. what I heard is that even if we don't get it nearly, then every other year! I'm enjoying having that wonderful woman back at the helm of this company! :)

MissChef said:
Exactly Beth!
I will contact home office too! I miss national conference something fierce! The launches just can't replace the national conference experience! it just can't! ugh! I heard that with Doris back she wants to bring back national conference.. what I heard is that even if we don't get it nearly, then every other year! I'm enjoying having that wonderful woman back at the helm of this company! :)
They essentially HAVE brought back National Conference.....that is what happens this weekend in fact in Louisville! "Summer Conference" was open to ALL consultants....TLs and above had first registration, but everyone was eligible to go. It is a slightly smaller venue this time, probably (1) because the venue was already booked years ago before they decided to open it up to ALL consultants, and (2) see how many consultants of all levels would come versus just those above TL status.

I am completely aware of the conference but it was not originally planned as a national conference.. I'm talking about bringing it back to Chicago.. The ONLY reason they opened it to everyone is that they knew that they were about to lose big time money on the event, My director has a lot of connections, knows many of the NED's and they let her know that PC couldn't get enough people to attend even in the higher ranks.. That it was just too expensive!
Now what I mean is this.. I have been to about 8 conferences and with the conference clubs and deals flying into Chicago, it never cost me too much to go.. Never over $1000!! Bring back the original national conference idea and give us back our conference club and there will be much more people willing to go.. We knew where and basically when.. every year and could plan accordingly for a full year.. There is no experience like the legendary pampered chef national conference! .. Period! I do realize that what they are doing right now is like one.. But it was quite impossible for many people to afford!

What is a National Conference?

A National Conference is a gathering of individuals or representatives from various organizations or groups at a national level to discuss and exchange ideas, information, and solutions related to a specific topic or theme.

Who can attend a National Conference?

Anyone can attend a National Conference, depending on the purpose and target audience of the conference. Some conferences may be open to the public, while others may have specific criteria or requirements for attendees.

What are the benefits of attending a National Conference?

Attending a National Conference can provide many benefits, such as networking opportunities, learning from industry experts, gaining new perspectives and insights, and staying updated on the latest trends and developments in a particular field.

How can I participate in a National Conference?

There are various ways to participate in a National Conference, such as attending as a delegate, presenting a paper or research, sponsoring or exhibiting, volunteering, or joining as a member of the organizing committee.

Where can I find information about upcoming National Conferences?

You can find information about upcoming National Conferences through various sources, such as event listing websites, professional organizations, social media, and official conference websites. You can also reach out to the organizers directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ChefCKHall