• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending the National Conference? Let's Meet Up and Have Drinks!

In summary, the conversation was about booking a flight for the National Conference, excitement about attending, and potential changes to the event. The group discussed logistics, but ultimately agreed that being together and having drinks was the most important thing. There was also mention of coordinating with uplines and hoping to attend workshops together.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I did it!! Booked my flight for National Conference! YAY!

I got it because of an email from airfare watchdog so I checked it out. It said $148 but after taxes $169. Not too bad!!

Yay! So who's going to National?

I :love0010: that we don't have to ask who's in what wave!!

I am planning to go. Whahooo!!! I am excited as well, although I can't begin to imagine the logistics. Ay yi yi... It will still be awesome!!

I'm there!!!!!

beckyjsmith said:
I am planning to go. Whahooo!!! I am excited as well, although I can't begin to imagine the logistics. Ay yi yi... It will still be awesome!!

I know, I don't want to think about the crowds, the hotel issues and how much more walking we'll do since I'm sure much more will be on the other side of McCormick Place. Oh well. I still can't wait!!!

What I heard is that it's going to be generally the same as before, but the sessions are going to be staggered. So instead of going in waves like before, we are going to attend things in waves... Wave 1 will be in general session while wave 2 is in workshops, etc. So hopefully no more walking than normal! ;)

oh no! So i can't sit with deb or becky in classes? :( At least we can do lunch! And I still have my Colleen!! :D

pampmomof3 said:
oh no! So i can't sit with deb or becky in classes? :( At least we can do lunch! And I still have my Colleen!! :D

Yes, you do have me! BUT... they are going to coordinate it by upline like they do with the regular waves (from what I've heard and who knows if it will change) so maybe there is a chance we can ALL sit together!!!!

If nothing else, at least we can have drinks together... and isn't that more important? ;)

Oh that is interesting! I'm glad to hear they're still staggering things somehow. It'll be cool to see how it's all going to work. I do hope to have some workshops and stuff with everyone! And DEFINITELY a drink or something!!

finley1991 said:
......at least we can have drinks together... and isn't that more important? ;)

absolutely! I'm in for that part :D

What is the purpose of National Conference for Pampered Chef?

National Conference is an annual event where Pampered Chef consultants gather to celebrate their achievements, learn new skills, and get inspired for the upcoming year. It is also an opportunity to network with other consultants and company leaders.

When and where is National Conference held?

National Conference is typically held in July or August and the location changes each year. In the past, it has been held in cities like Chicago, Nashville, and Orlando.

How do I register for National Conference?

Registration for National Conference is typically done through the Pampered Chef website. Consultants can login to their account and find the registration link under the Events tab. Registration fees may vary each year.

What can I expect at National Conference?

National Conference is a multi-day event filled with workshops, product demonstrations, keynote speakers, and plenty of networking opportunities. It is a high-energy and exciting atmosphere where consultants can learn, grow, and have fun.

Is National Conference only for experienced consultants?

No, National Conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from more experienced ones and get motivated to kickstart their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • slapsappyhappy