• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Best of WAVE 2 at National Conference 2019 - July 13-15!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the upcoming Pampered Chef National Conference in Chicago. The dates for the conference are July 13-15, with a special early access for some attendees on July 9-11. Many of the participants are excited to attend and have already signed up for Conference Club to start saving money. Some attendees are in Wave 1, while others are in Wave 2 or 3. There is discussion about trying to arrange for all attendees to be in the same wave, but it is ultimately decided that it would be too chaotic. The conversation also touches on the benefits of attending conference, such as surprise boxes and seeing the sights of Chicago. Participants can find out which wave they are in by checking the Consultant &
pampered1224
Silver Member
WAVE 2 again this year - July 13 to the 15th!

I'm part of wave 2 also!!!! :)

Wave 3 here!

I just realized something - this announcement is what, two months earlier than last year which I think was a month earlier than the year before? I think they realize we all need more money saving up time!

Maybe they realize that trying to arrange days off, child care, travel, and such takes a lot of time. I generally sign up for Conference Club as soon as it's available in order to start saving money.

I just found out I am in wave 3.

Then you're with me, Laurie. They've saved the best for last. ;)

:( how do you all know?

Its on CC - there is another thread that has the link in as well ~I'm with Rae and Laurie!!! Wave 3 baby!

PamperedDor said:
Its on CC - there is another thread that has the link in as well ~I'm with Rae and Laurie!!! Wave 3 baby!

And ME TOO! :thumbup:

chefsteph07 said:
And ME TOO! :thumbup:

Steph - I will bring the shepards pie!!! LOL!!!

1'st wave for me... I get to know all the good stuff first. LOL LOL

Yeah, and you have to hold your tongue for a week and a half. LOL!

I'm with you guys in wave 3! I hate going last. :cry:

stacywhitlow said:
I'm with you guys in wave 3! I hate going last. :cry:

But as Rae already said....they've saved the best for last! :thumbup:;)

I wish they would arrange it so that all Cheffers were in the same wave! Do you think they'd do that if we all sent in requests?:D

ChefBeckyD said:
I wish they would arrange it so that all Cheffers were in the same wave! Do you think they'd do that if we all sent in requests?:D

OMG! We'd be too busy socializing to get anything done! :)

No kidding! Could you imagine all of us in one place at the same time? Jean wouldn't stand a chance and poor Chicago! Holy Food Choppers Batman!
But man oh man the fun we could have! Ann - I did not see which wave your in? Hum???

I'm Wave 1, July 9-11. Good thing I'm finding out now...DH and I have to do some juggling with his work schedule so he can be home with the kids, especially since he might still be on night shift at that point. I signed up for conference club in September, so at least that's in my favor already. Now I just need to pray for good airfare! :)

Wave 1 for me too!! It will be my first time going and my BF is coming along. He wants to see the sights while there. I can't wait!!!

pampered1224 said:
WAVE 2 again this year - July 13 to the 15th!

John, you were in wave 3 this past summer, not wave 2! Either that or I shared a room with your twin.

Last edited:
OMG! You are so right! Geez! See how messed up my life has been!
So where are you in 2009 Guy?

I'm in wave 1! woohoo! I hope that I will be able to afford the extra trip next year, I'm already saving my money for my best friends wedding in November, I'll be flying to FL, plus I'm the maid of honor, so I'll have to come up with extras for my dress, and I'll be flying 3 of us down there.

I do have the advantage that I'm only 2.5 hours away, so my cluster will be driving. That will save on travel expenses, and we will room 4 to a room! woohoo! I'm stoked! I can't wait to go! I've heard so many exciting things about the surprise boxes too!

I know someone said there is a link to CC to find which wave you are in, but I can't find it- neither the thread or the link on CC. Any one able to point me in the right direction?

esavvymom said:
I know someone said there is a link to CC to find which wave you are in, but I can't find it- neither the thread or the link on CC. Any one able to point me in the right direction?

do you know who your ED is?

go to CC go to Consultant & Leadership traing, go to national conference on the top left hand side of the page you will see NC 2009 Executive Director Assignments.....

Last edited:
Ginger428 said:
do you know who your ED is?

I am fairly certain that my National Director is Chris Manion (based on emails I get from my SD), but I don't know about anything higher than that. (I've only been a consultant since Sept.)

esavvymom said:
I am fairly certain that my National Director is Chris Manion (based on emails I get from my SD), but I don't know about anything higher than that. (I've only been a consultant since Sept.)

I just added to my post....

Ginger428 said:
I just added to my post....

If you are under Chris Manion then you are in Wave 3

I'm wave 1, and this is my first NC. I am excited about my first NC. I understand my cluster goes up by bus around 4-5 hours, shares rooms 4/room, and that makes it just a little less money that is needed.

Thanks!! :)When do they usually list the conference hotels? (need to know to plan DH's time- since we'll all going be going to Chicago...in-laws live near by. :) )

Last edited:
esavvymom said:
Thanks!! :)

When do they usually list the conference hotels? (need to know to plan DH's time- since we'll all going be going to Chicago...in-laws live near by. :) )

I know last year I booked my flight on March 18th.....I think we find out everything around March 1st...HTH

Yes- that helps. :) I'll just have to be patient.

:( I have no idea what wave I'm in. Last year my cluster was in wave 2 but I don't know who my executive director is so I don't know. I'll just have to be patient. I'm glad we are finding out already so I can arrange the time off!!!:) I'm going to email my director now so I can find out!

Wave 3 for me ... looks like I won't be going. Last year the stimulus was the only reason I could afford a plane ticket and registration ... I did not save enough for other expenses and I am still playing catch-up on my utilities and other expenses. My mind may get changed between now and then, but it does not look likely.

It is going to be Wave 2 for me! :p:p I am getting excited to go to Conference but more excited to get Leadership out of the way first.

YAY I found out I'm in wave 1. I'm so glad my director emailed me at work too!:) She rocks. I'm so excited I really wanted to go to conference last year but it would have been impossible for me to get time off at my old office. I should have no problems this year as I'm going to put in for it on Monday.(person who does schedules is on vaca). I also signed up for conference club so just need to start making some commisions so I can start saving!!!:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
jj16
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
chefann