• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference Ribbon Scavenger Hunt

In summary, the different colored ribbons represent different levels of experience. The blue ribbon represents a new director, the green ribbon represents an advanced director, the red ribbon represents a senior director, the white ribbon represents a national conference speaker, the bright yellow ribbon represents a national conference expert, the rose ribbon represents a member of the career sales club, the teal ribbon represents an executive director, the purple ribbon represents a senior executive director, and the royal blue ribbon represents someone from the home office.
ChefCKHall
National Conference Ribbon Scavenger Hunt

Find someone with a red ribbon - They are a Director - Ask them why they wanted to become a director and their best recruiting tip.

Find someone with a burgundy ribbon - They are a Top Performance Ach...iever - Ask them what category they achieved TPC in and their best tip that help them with that accomplishment.

Find someone without any ribbons on their name tag. Ask them what their goals were when they came to conference and what is the best tip or idea they have learned so far since coming to conference.

Find someone with a navy blue ribbon - They are an Advanced Director - Ask them their best tip on Office Management. How do they stay organized?

Find someone with a white ribbon - They are a senior director - Ask them their best tip on inspiring consultants to promote.

Find someone with a bright yellow ribbon - They are a National conference speaker (one of the experts) - Ask them about their topic. If they have already spoken, how it went.

Find someone with a rose ribbon - They are a member of the Career Sales Club - Ask them how long they have been with PC and what their career sales are. Ask them to give you a product quick tip.

Find someone with a teal ribbon - They are an Executive Director - Ask them why they are still excited about their business.

Find someone with a purple ribbon - They are a Senior Executive Director - Ask them what their favorite company perk is.

Find someone with a royal blue ribbon - There are from the home office - Ask them what their job is and what their favorite thing is about working National Conference

Thank you for posting this. I was wondering what the different colored ribbons meant. This will be my first time to NC. I'm looking forward to it and so excited.

Aynot said:
Thank you for posting this. I was wondering what the different colored ribbons meant. This will be my first time to NC. I'm looking forward to it and so excited.

Last year, it was lanyards, not ribbons. AD was black last year too. There will be info on what the colors are (if it is lanyards again). Adjust to the current colors. This was a repost from what an AD posted on FB...it may be a couple of years old.....but you get the gist of it!

It was Navy last year for AD's...just a dark hue. :) I always encourage the group to network and learn from others while there. It's one of my favorite parts of conference. Try not to stay huddled in your clusters...you get to see them and pick their brains all the time...now's a chance to get different perspectives and ideas.

Most of all, enjoy the experience! Soak it up, take great notes and have fun!

I gave my gal a challenge last year to do something similiar. Her big 'ah-ha' - a reinforcement on prejudging...she spoke with someone that is a doctor who is with TPC. Yes an medical physician who decided that the pace of physician life was too much as she wanted quality of life with her family. Who woulda thunk? :)

1. What is the "National Conference Ribbon Scavenger Hunt"?

The "National Conference Ribbon Scavenger Hunt" is an interactive game that takes place during the annual Pampered Chef National Conference. Participants are given a list of tasks to complete in order to collect different colored ribbons. The ultimate goal is to collect all the ribbons and win a prize.

2. Who can participate in the "National Conference Ribbon Scavenger Hunt"?

Any registered attendee of the Pampered Chef National Conference can participate in the scavenger hunt. This includes consultants, directors, and home office staff.

3. How do I sign up for the "National Conference Ribbon Scavenger Hunt"?

You can sign up for the scavenger hunt at the registration desk during the National Conference. Simply provide your name and contact information to receive the scavenger hunt list and instructions.

4. What kind of tasks are included in the "National Conference Ribbon Scavenger Hunt"?

The tasks in the scavenger hunt can vary each year, but they often involve completing certain activities or visiting specific locations within the conference venue. These tasks are designed to be fun and engaging, and can include taking photos, solving riddles, or completing challenges.

5. Are there any prizes for completing the "National Conference Ribbon Scavenger Hunt"?

Yes, there are prizes for completing the scavenger hunt. Participants who collect all the ribbons and complete all the tasks will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a special prize. Additionally, all participants will receive a small gift for participating in the scavenger hunt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • PamperedK