• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Inside Scoop on This Year's National Conference on Chef Success!

In summary, the conference will be full of product information, new logo, and tips for attendees. There are no restrictions on posting this year as there is only one conference.
DebPC
Staff member
For those attending:
Please share everything you can about this years conference by posting on Chef Success. From tips, new products, logo, paperwork changes etc. There are no restrictions on posting this year as there is only one conference.
For those that would like to be surprised at your directors team meeting- please take a break from our website til after your meeting.
Very envious of all attending!!! Have a terrific time everyone!

I was just going to post if there would be a spoiler thread! This is the first conference I am missing since 2008 due to health reasons. I want to enjoy and need the excitement and get ready for a fantastic fall season! Thanks Deb for starting this.

Safe travels to all of those going today. Sure wish I could join you!

@raebates has done an amazing job in the forum. What a resource! Spread the word!

SO where are all the posts? I've waited and don't see an :-(

There have been some on Facebook on the National Conference page but no pictures. I'm excited and can't wait to see the product information on 8/3 on CC.

tpc-logo.jpg

This is big...really big!
We’ve never launched a new product early, and this year we’re launching TWO fall products early as a limited time only set. End of summer is the best time of year to cook with fresh produce, and this set is perfect for customers who want products to help them do just that.
Get a sample of the set for 50% off
starting Monday, July 20!

From today's Email: "Dear Consultant,We've heard your requests! On our Tech Feedback page, we asked you to provide us with your most-asked questions and gotta-have-it features, and the response has been phenomenal. One thing we kept hearing was that you want replacement parts to be easier to provide to your customers. No problem!As of Wednesday, July 22, customers will be able to order replacement parts through your personal website, as well as through your Shows. You may notice that we've increased prices slightly. We did our best to keep the prices low-they've only changed between $0.25 and $5. The increases are less costly to your customers than shipping, and they ensure you'll earn your full commission any time you sell a replacement part. You can find the full list with all the new prices here.We're so excited to provide this service that will make your business easier, and will help you provide the world-class service Pampered Chef is known for. We look forward to giving you more tools to help your business boom!"Sincerely,
Your Home Office Team

Admin Greg said:
@raebates has done an amazing job in the forum. What a resource! Spread the word!
Awe, thanks!

Chozengirl said:
SO where are all the posts? I've waited and don't see an :-(
Sorry, Chozengirl. I had no battery life left by the time we got to general sessions, and the HO shared info almost instantly after announcing it on stage, so I didn't bother posting once I got back to our room.

I'd like to see what the restyled and discontinued products are, as well as price changes. Can someone please post??? Thanks!!

What is the purpose of National Conference Posts?

National Conference Posts are used to share updates and important information about the annual Pampered Chef National Conference. This includes details about the event, new products, and training opportunities for consultants.

When is National Conference usually held?

National Conference is typically held in late July or early August. The exact dates may vary from year to year, so be sure to check the official Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

Do I have to attend National Conference as a consultant?

While attending National Conference is not mandatory, it is highly encouraged for consultants. It is a great opportunity to network with other consultants, learn valuable skills, and get a first look at new products.

Can I bring a guest to National Conference?

Guests are typically not allowed at National Conference, as it is an event specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. However, there may be certain instances where guests are permitted, such as if they are also a consultant or have a direct connection to the company.

How can I register for National Conference?

Registration for National Conference typically opens a few months before the event. You can register through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's back office. Keep an eye out for announcements and emails from the company for specific instructions on how to register.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.