1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: National Conference posts

1. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

For those attending:
    Please share everything you can about this years conference by posting on Chef Success. From tips, new products, logo, paperwork changes etc. There are no restrictions on posting this year as there is only one conference.
    For those that would like to be surprised at your directors team meeting- please take a break from our website til after your meeting.
    Very envious of all attending!!! Have a terrific time everyone!

Jul 14, 2015
    Chozengirl, MissyPC, jcsmilez and 3 others like this.
  2. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I was just going to post if there would be a spoiler thread! This is the first conference I am missing since 2008 due to health reasons. I want to enjoy and need the excitement and get ready for a fantastic fall season! Thanks Deb for starting this.

Jul 15, 2015
  3. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

Safe travels to all of those going today. Sure wish I could join you!

Jul 15, 2015
    otisbg likes this.
  4. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

@raebates has done an amazing job in the forum. What a resource! Spread the word!

Jul 17, 2015
  5. Chozengirl

Chozengirl Advanced Member Gold Member

SO where are all the posts? I've waited and don't see an :-(

Jul 17, 2015
  6. SherryLynn

SherryLynn Member Gold Member

There have been some on Facebook on the National Conference page but no pictures. I'm excited and can't wait to see the product information on 8/3 on CC.

Jul 17, 2015
  7. Bren706

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is big...really big!
    We’ve never launched a new product early, and this year we’re launching TWO fall products early as a limited time only set. End of summer is the best time of year to cook with fresh produce, and this set is perfect for customers who want products to help them do just that.
    Get a sample of the set for 50% off
    starting Monday, July 20!

Jul 17, 2015
  8. Bren706

From today's Email:

"Dear Consultant,

We've heard your requests! On our Tech Feedback page, we asked you to provide us with your most-asked questions and gotta-have-it features, and the response has been phenomenal. One thing we kept hearing was that you want replacement parts to be easier to provide to your customers. No problem!

As of Wednesday, July 22, customers will be able to order replacement parts through your personal website, as well as through your Shows. You may notice that we've increased prices slightly. We did our best to keep the prices low-they've only changed between $0.25 and $5. The increases are less costly to your customers than shipping, and they ensure you'll earn your full commission any time you sell a replacement part. You can find the full list with all the new prices here.

We're so excited to provide this service that will make your business easier, and will help you provide the world-class service Pampered Chef is known for. We look forward to giving you more tools to help your business boom!"

Sincerely,
    Your Home Office Team

Jul 17, 2015
    Shawnna, TrudysOwn and chefjeanine like this.
  9. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Awe, thanks!

Jul 20, 2015
  10. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Sorry, Chozengirl. I had no battery life left by the time we got to general sessions, and the HO shared info almost instantly after announcing it on stage, so I didn't bother posting once I got back to our room.

Jul 20, 2015
    chefjeanine and Chozengirl like this.
  11. Paula R. Lewis

Paula R. Lewis Advanced Member Gold Member

I'd like to see what the restyled and discontinued products are, as well as price changes. Can someone please post??? Thanks!!

Have something to add?