• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference Photos: See My Amazing Shots from the Event!

In summary, National Conference Pics is an event organized by Pampered Chef for consultants to gather, learn, and celebrate their achievements. The exact date and location of the event varies each year and registration can be done through the Pampered Chef website. Attendees can expect workshops, training sessions, inspiring speakers, and networking opportunities. There is a registration fee to attend, which covers the cost of attendance, meals, and materials provided during the conference.
DZmom
Here's the pics I took @ National Conference. Now that I've figured out how to show them to you all with out going through the trouble of resizing them all!

http://1929732864.slide.com/p/1/National+Conference?view=true

Nice!! Thanks for sharing!

That's cool.

Looks like you all had a great time....I took the same picture of the pigon... Funny isn't it.....

Okay, I was going to comment on this when I told you I thought your slide show was cool. Now I have to ask. . ..

Is there some inside joke about the "pigeon" (like the tassles during our wave)? You do know that's not a pigeon?

That's a seagull.

THIS is a Pidgeon.

http://new-brunswick.net/Saint_John/fame/pics/pidgeon1.jpg

Walter, to be exact.

Very cool slide show with graphics! Thanks for sharing!

1. What is National Conference Pics?

National Conference Pics is an event held by Pampered Chef where consultants from all over the country gather to learn, network, and celebrate their achievements.

2. When and where is National Conference Pics held?

The exact date and location of National Conference Pics varies each year. Please check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

3. How can I register for National Conference Pics?

You can register for National Conference Pics through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Registration typically opens several months before the event.

4. What can I expect at National Conference Pics?

At National Conference Pics, you can expect to attend workshops and training sessions to improve your business skills, hear from inspiring speakers, and have the opportunity to network with other consultants and leaders in the company.

5. Is there a cost to attend National Conference Pics?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend National Conference Pics. This fee covers your attendance at the event, as well as meals and materials provided during the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefbonnie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • yankfan24
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • raebates