1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: National Conference Info

1. Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and was hoping maybe someone could share all the excitement from conference with me. I am military overseas and was not able to make it there. I will also be leaving On Monday morning and won't have access to a computer for three weeks and would love to know what the new products are. I'm very anxious and would love to hear what anyone has to say about it. Please email me privately as I don't want to ruin anyone elses surprise :) my email is triplej_55@yahoo.com Thanks for any info!!!

Jill

Jul 8, 2005
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I am also unable to attend conference and i do have a show on the 13th so i was also wondering if someone could please email me so i can give some good and exciting info for my party on the 13th bjbroderick@frontiernet.net
    My group is in the 3rd session of conference so i cant call my director thank you so much ;)

Jul 8, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted