• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference Hwc and Rufth Laneyards

is to round up your donations and donate them at the same time. This way, your donation goes a lot further and it's easier to keep track of. Just make sure you donate by May 1st to qualify for the raffle prize."
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Do they do the laneyards every year? Last year I remember if you had $150 or more in donations you got a different colored one for each contribution. I was just curious if they will do the same this year. Is it from June 07-May 08?

Where's Ann, she should know the answer?

Last year was the first for the lanyards. They will probably do them again, but don't quote me on that.

I agree with Ann. Last year was the first year and I think it worked out well. I hope they do it again.

It seems like every person rounds up their orders, and when I checked my totals from Aug 1st till now it was only $50. Bummer.

What's the time-frame for the RUFTH donations?

It's a combination of the trivet sales and the donation - right?

I tried to get $100 from September through February when they did the contribution pledge. I know I won't make that but I'm thinking I should make $150 for the whole year if it's June-May. I want to earn one!

Laneyards...HA HA...I read that and said Lane yards :confused: ...what the heck are those...then I realized after reading the post what they were. Thought I had missed out on something last year!! :cry:

I am over $200 already so I can't wait to see what we get. Plus, I have big plans for HWC so I hope it works out.

Last year, the RUFTH contributions (which were a combination of trivet sales and round up amounts) were Sept. 1 - June 30 (I think). HWC contributions counted May, and took product sales and fundraisers (HWC only) into account.

hmmm....
DebbieJ said:
I am over $200 already so I can't wait to see what we get. Plus, I have big plans for HWC so I hope it works out.

Things that make you go hmmmm.... plans what plans? U just gonna throw that bone out there and not share?????:cry: Tell us, tell us :cry:

O.K. so I am slow. I remember for RUFTH was $150 but what was the count for HWC?

obxchef said:
O.K. so I am slow. I remember for RUFTH was $150 but what was the count for HWC?

I believe it was also $150...could be wrong though....or was it $100....man now I am really doubting myself!! :)

Last year it was $150 for the HWC lanyard

fruit76loop said:
Things that make you go hmmmm.... plans what plans? U just gonna throw that bone out there and not share?????:cry: Tell us, tell us :cry:

I'm going to have a HWC Mega show. I know SOOO many people affected by breast cancer so I'm going to ask them all to host a table at my mega show. So if I can get 10 table hosts, that translates to 10 shows on one night.

I have a sister director in another state who does this, so I have to pick her brain some more before my plans come together.

Oh my goodness... I had not checked but if it's June 1 through May then I have 120.00. I never looked last year and I've gotten much better at asking everyone than I was during my first year... hmm... do we really know that dates for sure?... like what month to what month?

Fabulous!!!
DebbieJ said:
I'm going to have a HWC Mega show. I know SOOO many people affected by breast cancer so I'm going to ask them all to host a table at my mega show. So if I can get 10 table hosts, that translates to 10 shows on one night.

I have a sister director in another state who does this, so I have to pick her brain some more before my plans come together.

That is great! I did something similar one year, except for it was bingo. Boy was that a lot of work!!! Had 10 confirmed hosts...:cry: 5 flaked on me last minute and 2 only had a couple people.

I am going to do a Mega show this year too!! So Deb would you email me when you get more information on the logistics of what your friend does? Thanks...my email is [email protected]

Of course I will Marlene!!!

I just looked up my info and if it's June - May, I have $87.00 in donations without the heart trivets. I know I've sold a few of those. So I need to step it up if I want to hit what ever incentive they throw at us!

Just a suggestion...you have to put the round up idea in their head....here's what I say about Round Up. It is part of my closing when I talk about their payment options and remind them about the guest special."One of the ways that you can help PC's mission of bringing families back around the dinner table is through our Round Up from the Heart program. There are many people out there who can't afford to put a meal on the table every night, so PC has partnered with America's Second Harvest Food Bank for the last 15 years. America's Second Harvest is a network of 200 food banks across the country and our local food bank is _________________ (find out what yours is!!!!!). I'm asking you to be part of our Round Up program in two ways. First, you can purchase this beautiful copper plated trivet...(I tell more about it and pass it around, talk about what a great gift it is). It's just $12 and $2 is donated to ASH. Second, you can round up your order total to the nearest dollar amount. If your total is $57.23, you can make it an even $58 or $60 or even $70--whatever you would like. Your spare change does make a difference because over the past 15 years your donations have amounted to over $12 million dollars!!!!"Then I make sure I ASK each person and more often than not, they round up to that $60 mark. :) Plus, talking about a bigger order amount also puts the idea in their head that $50 is an average order. :):):)

Good thinking on that one Deb. I always just talk about rounding up to the nearest dollar ($58.00) but never thought about talking about rounding up further.

Once I started doing this, most people have rounded up more than to the nearest dollar. I love it! I think ASH is such a worthy cause and often get goosebumps when I talk about it at my shows.

DebbieJ said:
I'm going to have a HWC Mega show. I know SOOO many people affected by breast cancer so I'm going to ask them all to host a table at my mega show. So if I can get 10 table hosts, that translates to 10 shows on one night.I have a sister director in another state who does this, so I have to pick her brain some more before my plans come together.
I'm doing this too! My director shared this with me, she did it last year and was very successful. :balloon:

1. What is "National Conference Hwc and Rufth Laneyards"?

"National Conference Hwc and Rufth Laneyards" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for independent consultants to gather, learn, and network.

2. When and where is the "National Conference Hwc and Rufth Laneyards" held?

The "National Conference Hwc and Rufth Laneyards" is typically held in July or August at a designated conference center or hotel in the United States.

3. How do I register for the "National Conference Hwc and Rufth Laneyards"?

You can register for the "National Conference Hwc and Rufth Laneyards" through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef corporate website. Registration typically opens a few months before the event.

4. What can I expect at the "National Conference Hwc and Rufth Laneyards"?

The "National Conference Hwc and Rufth Laneyards" includes keynote speakers, training sessions, product demonstrations, networking opportunities, and a vendor marketplace.

5. Can I bring a guest to the "National Conference Hwc and Rufth Laneyards"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the "National Conference Hwc and Rufth Laneyards" for an additional fee. However, only registered consultants are allowed to attend the training sessions and receive conference materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
jj16
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • PampMomof3