• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Network with the National Conference App by 31Gifts - Download Now!

In summary, the National Conference App is a mobile application designed for attendees of the annual national conference. It can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play Store and offers features such as a schedule of events, session descriptions, speaker bios, interactive maps, social media integration, and personalized agendas. It can also be used offline, but some features may require an internet connection.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
31Gifts is a newish DS company (at least in my area) and I found this app for their National Conference while checking the free stuff I can download on my new android. Check it out!!! And, if you like the idea, email HO and/or Tech Support with the suggestion. Pass it on to others to have them do the same! I would LOVE to be able to "bump" other smart phones and get/give a virtual biz card!!!

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.eventpilot.thirtyonecon2011&feature=apps_topselling_free

I don't have a smart phone so can share what this app actually does?

That looks really cool! Colleen you can click on the link to read all about the app. Basically what you can do is read through the description for all of the classes and see who your speaker will be beforehand. You can share your conference pics with everyone else with the app immediately. It breaks down what's available to consultants at every level. It looks pretty awesome. A fun little thing.

finley1991 said:
I don't have a smart phone so can share what this app actually does?

I JUST got a smart phone right before conference but right now the phone is smarter than me so I am glad you asked this question!!:)

Hi there,I am also a consultant with Pampered Chef and I completely agree with you about the importance of connecting with others in our network. Thank you for sharing the 31Gifts National Conference App - it sounds like a great way to stay connected and network with other consultants.I will definitely check it out and pass on the information to my team. It's always exciting to see new tools and resources that can help us grow our businesses. I will also be sure to email HO and Tech Support with the suggestion - it would be amazing to have a feature where we can exchange virtual business cards.Thank you again for sharing this with us and I look forward to using the app at the next conference. Here's to boosting our network and growing our businesses!

1. What is the National Conference App?

The National Conference App is a mobile application designed specifically for attendees of the annual national conference. It provides users with all the necessary information and features to enhance their conference experience.

2. How do I download the National Conference App?

The National Conference App can be downloaded from the App Store for iOS devices and the Google Play Store for Android devices. Simply search for "National Conference App" and click on the download button.

3. What features does the National Conference App offer?

The National Conference App offers a variety of features including a schedule of events, session descriptions, speaker bios, interactive maps, social media integration, and the ability to create a personalized agenda. It also allows users to network with other attendees and provide feedback on sessions.

4. Is the National Conference App free to use?

Yes, the National Conference App is completely free to download and use for all attendees of the conference. There are no hidden fees or in-app purchases.

5. Can I access the National Conference App offline?

Yes, the National Conference App can be accessed offline once it has been downloaded and all necessary information has been loaded. However, some features such as real-time updates and social media integration may require an internet connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Tracie
Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies
Views
raebates