• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for National Conference 2020?

It was definitely different not being in person, but they made the best of it and provided valuable information and sessions.
raebates
Staff member
I'm excited to be going to National Conference this year. I can't wait for registration to open. It's the 40th anniversary, so you know it will be amazing!My first NC was the 25th anniversary. Wow, it seems like yesterday.Tell me if you're planning to go. Are you excited?I'm still looking for a roommate. Let me know if you're interested.

I will be there with bells on. Glad to be downtown, I won't have to drive!

chefjeanine said:
I will be there with bells on. Glad to be downtown, I won't have to drive!
Can't wait to see you!
I'm happy for it to be back downtown, too.

I was a consultant in the 90's and got out of the business for a variety of reasons. I can remember walking around downtown and the pier on the off times from convention. Now that I have joined the company again, I am looking forward to attending this convention. When I look at photos from last year's convention, it appears the dress code is business casual for the meetings. Is there a night where we need to have formal wear?

raebates said:
I'm excited to be going to National Conference this year. I can't wait for registration to open. It's the 40th anniversary, so you know it will be amazing!My first NC was the 25th anniversary. Wow, it seems like yesterday.Tell me if you're planning to go. Are you excited?I'm still looking for a roommate. Let me know if you're interested.
I'm going with my hubby. What hotel do you recommend that is close by from the conference and has a shuttle to the hotel?
first time going.

raebates said:
I am looking forward to NC 2020 too! Had to miss last year, first time in 20 years, so there was no way I'm missing the big 40th anniversary celebration!

Lori Monninger said:
I'm going with my hubby. What hotel do you recommend that is close by from the conference and has a shuttle to the hotel?
first time going.
Most downtown hotels don't have shuttles. In the past, we've used Airport Express; not sure if they're still in biz or not. Others have recommended Uber or the El train.

Dale C said:
I was a consultant in the 90's and got out of the business for a variety of reasons. I can remember walking around downtown and the pier on the off times from convention. Now that I have joined the company again, I am looking forward to attending this convention. When I look at photos from last year's convention, it appears the dress code is business casual for the meetings. Is there a night where we need to have formal wear?
Not that I've heard.

Lori Monninger said:
first time going.
I always use the conference hotel--the official one for NC. I believe it's the one attached to the conference center this year, but we usually don't get details until the last minute.

So Rae, are you going to share an updated version of your Countdown to Conference this year since it's virtual? I always get some great ideas and tips so I re-read the originals every year before conference.

chefa said:
So Rae, are you going to share an updated version of your Countdown to Conference this year since it's virtual? I always get some great ideas and tips so I re-read the originals every year before conference.
Awe, thanks. Since my countdown is mostly travel tips, I'll need to rework them. I'll give it some thought.

:)

Yay!!! Looking forward to it!

So, Pampered Chef's first virtual conference is over and done. What did you think?

I prefer in-person conferences, but I think they did a good job.

chefa said:
So, Pampered Chef's first virtual conference is over and done. What did you think?
I thought they did a very good job considering the hand they were dealt.

1. What is the theme for National Conference 2020?

The theme for National Conference 2020 is "Unleash Your Potential." This theme is all about empowering our consultants to reach their full potential and achieve their goals.

2. When and where is National Conference 2020 taking place?

National Conference 2020 will take place on July 15-18, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada at the MGM Grand hotel.

3. How can I register for National Conference 2020?

Registration for National Conference 2020 can be done online through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You will also receive an email with instructions on how to register.

4. What is included in the registration fee for National Conference 2020?

The registration fee for National Conference 2020 includes access to all conference sessions, workshops, and events. It also covers some meals and refreshments during the conference.

5. Can I bring a guest to National Conference 2020?

Yes, you can bring a guest to National Conference 2020 for an additional fee. Guests will have access to some conference activities, but not the business sessions or workshops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates