• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference 2019 (Spoilers)

In summary, the conversation was mainly focused on attendees expressing their disappointment and frustration about not being able to attend the annual conference for various reasons. They were hoping for a spoilers forum to get updates on new products and information from the conference. Some attendees shared information about the new products, such as the availability of a cooking blender and changes to the baking rack. However, they were not able to see or order these products until August 1st. Despite understanding the perks of attending conference, some long-time attendees expressed feeling uninspired and disappointed about not being able to attend this year's conference.
chefa
I can't attend conference this year. Will there be a Spoiler forum this year? Thanks!

I hope so! I just logged on to ask the same question. I've come to rely on Chef Success spoilers as I cannot travel anymore. My team is relentless saying that if we cared about our business we'd find away. UGH!! its not that simple. After 11 years in the business I know the importance of conference but I'm no longer able to attend - its that simple. Spoilers PLEASE!!

I’m hoping for a spoilers thread too! Please?

Excited to hear all that is new with Pampered Chef.

otisbg said:
I hope so! I just logged on to ask the same question. I've come to rely on Chef Success spoilers as I cannot travel anymore. My team is relentless saying that if we cared about our business we'd find away. UGH!! its not that simple. After 11 years in the business I know the importance of conference but I'm no longer able to attend - its that simple. Spoilers PLEASE!!
otisbg said:
Right there with you! I loved it when they had availability to watching conference from home. I have been in for 19 years and also know the excitement that comes from attending conference... but also can not go for many reasons... Waiting till Monday and the full announcement is just agony!

alidafrizzell said:
Right there with you! I loved it when they had availability to watching conference from home. I have been in for 19 years and also know the excitement that comes from attending conference... but also can not go for many reasons... Waiting till Monday and the full announcement is just agony!
The live feed from conference 2 years ago was fabulous. They said its too costly now, but I would pay the registration fee to be able to view this.

I'm here looking for spoilers as well! I wanna see what I worked my tooshy off for in May!! . I can't wait to find out what all the new products are!!

Consultant just posted this FFA flyer in upline's team group on Facebook.

Attachments

• 2019_ffa.jpg
    2019_ffa.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 955
Thanks for sharing....keep the spoilers coming

Any conference updates?

Wow nothing!!! :( this was always the place to find out what's what... I couldn't go this year had both cars go down same time and both needed engine replacements.....not cheap

This is not a good sign.....is there no excitement for the new products? I cant remember a season with no "bursting at the seams" enthusiasm. What happened??

I think I heard we will all have access to them on Monday from CCorner, but understand they may wait until Aug 8 after Canadian conference is completed. What did they do to the bakers cooling rack?

Last edited:
we should be able to see and order samples as of August 1 from what I heard. The baking rack is now usable in the oven. The silicone feet have been taken off and its more of a cross grid design (like the grill baskets). I'm hoping it will be usable for bacon in the oven. I saw a brief product video on Facebook. The cooking blender is comparable to a Vitamix which is fantastic plus it has a cleaning cycle where you add dish soap and water and turn it on and it cleans itself...LOL

Sorry for my Rant! I do understand that there are perks for attending conference! I attended conference for years and swore that I would never miss one! Circumstances beyond my control prevent me from attending at this time. It makes me sad and depressed not being there to get that excitement. Having to wait till Monday to get the information makes me even more frustrated. Now to go on and find that I can’t see the new products till August 1st! After 19 years I have never been so uninspired!

Last edited:
alidafrizzell said:
Sorry for my Rant! I do understand that there are perks for attending conference! I attended conference for years and swore that I would never miss one! Circumstances beyond my control prevent me from attending at this time. It makes me sad and depressed not being there to get that excitement. Having to wait till Monday to get the information makes me even more frustrated. Now to go on and find that I can’t see the new products till August 1st! After 19 years I haver been so uninspired!
I’m right there with you. The year that they offered the live feed and I subscribed was one of the best years. I don’t like the route that PC is taking. This may be my last year after 12 as I don’t feel the excitement anymore. We need more than big ticket items.....and yet another charcuterie tray??

otisbg said:
I’m right there with you. The year that they offered the live feed and I subscribed was one of the best years. I don’t like the route that PC is taking. This may be my last year after 12 as I don’t feel the excitement anymore. We need more than big ticket items.....and yet another charcuterie tray??
Big Ticket Items? Another Charcuterie tray? I have not even seen a sign of any items posted other than the sheet someone posted on this thread earlier but it does not show up very well...I realize by attending conference you are untitled to perks... I have been with PC for 19 years now and attended conference for years! I know the excitement! I know what it does for your business and would of done anything to get there, however sometimes it is just not possible. My daughter had just come out of a very serious surgery (and this is where I needed to be) It is hard enough not being able to attend. it is hard enough waiting till Monday for the new info... but not to to have access to the new products etc completely takes any little bit of excitement I might of had away. I keep hearing about teams posting live streams and pictures of new products but I have not seen anything at all... Sorry! I am sure the stress of my daughter’s surgery plays a part in my emotions... I just needed to look forward to this today...

It seems this year has been different for many of us. I loved conference but the last few years it has not been possible. I am finding it harder and harder to get inspired after 16 years. I have seen a few peeks of the new products and didn't see anything that I felt was a must have. The big ticket items seem to scare many of my hosts and guests. I have a large amount of Amish customers who do not use electricity so they are not interested in those products. I feel the company is going strong on the trendy and light on the basic cooking needs. I am hoping the release of new products and videos will change my mind.

jbondr said:
It seems this year has been different for many of us. I loved conference but the last few years it has not been possible. I am finding it harder and harder to get inspired after 16 years. I have seen a few peeks of the new products and didn't see anything that I felt was a must have. The big ticket items seem to scare many of my hosts and guests. I have a large amount of Amish customers who do not use electricity so they are not interested in those products. I feel the company is going strong on the trendy and light on the basic cooking needs. I am hoping the release of new products and videos will change my mind.
I heartily agree with you! Many of my customers host parties to only use the free$$. They very rarely get the host specials that cost more than $40 for them. They will get an ice cream scoop for 1/2 price. 2 years ago I was asked to be a part of a focus group about the trends. I could not stress enough that my customers are not "young professionals" in their mid-30's. My customers look for kitchen gadgets to make their life easier....not $240 "instant-pots". My customers live paycheck to paycheck. We have strayed so far from Doris' initial mission.

Got my changeover box. Wow! I am getting too old to lug all these heavy products around. And we thought the deep Covered Baker was heavy. Seriously, a cooking blender? Who knew that was a thing? I use my small covered baker to heat tortillas and keep them warm.

It was a great event with thousands of beautiful moments and it really impressed me.
Now that we have this situation with coronavirus for a long time no massive event has been organized which makes me feel very sad. Before I was always at different events and I had fun. The last event I attended was organized by https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/event-lighting-hire and I was very impressed. To have known that this would be the last before the quarantine was to value the moment more. I remember going home because I felt a little bad but everything was so interesting there that I was sorry I wasn't present until it was over.
Finally, I'm looking forward to the end of the coronavirus phase and I can go to various events because I'm really missing something like that.

Last edited:

What is the theme for National Conference 2019?

The theme for National Conference 2019 is "Ignite Your Passion," focusing on empowering and inspiring consultants to reach their full potential.

When and where is National Conference 2019 being held?

National Conference 2019 will be held from July 18-20, 2019 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.

What are some key speakers and presenters at National Conference 2019?

Some key speakers and presenters at National Conference 2019 include Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher, CEO, Andrew Treanor, and celebrity chef and TV personality, Carla Hall.

What can attendees expect to experience at National Conference 2019?

Attendees can expect to experience exciting product launches, training and development sessions, networking opportunities, and motivational speeches from top leaders in the company.

Will there be any exclusive deals or promotions at National Conference 2019?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available to attendees at National Conference 2019. This includes discounted products, special bundles, and free gifts with purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.