• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference 2018: Live Stream Unavailable, Join the Discussion!

In summary, Conference this year will not have a live feed option. This is a bummer because it is a great opportunity to connect with other consultants. Those who are able to attend should make the most of it and spoilers for those who are not able to attend can be shared in the National Conference forum.
otisbg
Gold Member
I just read where there will be no Live feed option for Conference this year. What a bummer. I'm hoping we can still do the spoliers here. And I know everyone will say -"Go to Conference" but for health reasons I am unable to travel.

Someone should do their own live feed. It can be done very easily over facebook.

I am a part of two other direct sales organizations and they are offering live feeds from their conferences. It seems like if you aren’t able to attend, you don’t take an interest in your business. Someone even made that statement last year. There are many reasons for not attending and we are still making money for them.

Please don't let not going to conference bring you down. Get with your upline and other team members and ask them to shoot you a text or pic and share their excitement with you.

chefa said:
Please don't let not going to conference bring you down. Get with your upline and other team members and ask them to shoot you a text or pic and share their excitement with you.
I'm planning on it....just needed to vent as to the company not doing live feed.

The company is not doing a live feed because it is a very expensive endeavor. The number of people who actually signed up for the live feed did not make it worth the investment. Tracy is VERY interested in the needs of us as consultants and the decision was made to invest that money in other areas. Advertisement, pop-ups, training, etc. I was not able to go a couple years ago because my daughter was getting married. I am going this year, but financially, it will be a struggle. My husband and I decided that it was going to be worth the financial struggle. I DO understand when there are health reasons or personal reason, you cant attend. Get with people on your team that are going and create an event that the new products can be shared. I am really excited and cant wait to share with the team what we will be getting! :)

otisbg said:
I just read where there will be no Live feed option for Conference this year. What a bummer. I'm hoping we can still do the spoliers here. And I know everyone will say -"Go to Conference" but for health reasons I am unable to travel.
How do I sign up to go to conference. Lauren W

Lauren W said:
How do I sign up to go to conference. Lauren W
Hi Lauren, Registration is closed for online, you will need to register onsite now. You can go to News and Events, then click on Training Events for more information. Leslie

Can anyone tell me if we get amenities for attending? I'm with Thirty One as well and we got a bunch of products just for attending. I know we can purchase the surprise packs as well. Also, what kind of items are in the store for us to purchase? I am local and want to make sure I have enough room to take everything home!!

KDurava said:
Can anyone tell me if we get amenities for attending? I'm with Thirty One as well and we got a bunch of products just for attending. I know we can purchase the surprise packs as well. Also, what kind of items are in the store for us to purchase? I am local and want to make sure I have enough room to take everything home!!
In years past, we get a tote of some kind (to carry all our conference stuff around in). Frequently, we get a new tool as well. There will be clothing and accessories for sale at "the store". Sometimes they allow us to purchase the new mini catalogs -- to take home or to be shipped home.

Safe travels to all those attending conference! You will love all the excitement and enthusiasm these next few days. Please feel free to share some spoilers for those of us who were unable to attend.

I wasn't able to get away this year - looking forward to some spoilers on here!

So eager to hear news and about new products.

wow, no news yet.... the suspense is killing me...LOL

I think the schedule showed team time right after opening session.

I will start a spoiler thread with some screenshots I have.

Thread is posted in the National Conference forum.

Any news on new trip? other goodies to share ;)

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
Any news on new trip? other goodies to share ;)
Earning Disney in 2019 for a June 2020 trip.

1. What is the location and date of National Conference 2018?

National Conference 2018 will be held at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois from July 19th-21st.

2. How much does it cost to attend National Conference 2018?

The cost for attending National Conference 2018 varies depending on the registration package chosen. The All-Access Pass is $249, the Deluxe Pass is $199, and the Basic Pass is $149. There are also discounted rates available for first-time attendees and Consultants under the age of 25.

3. What is the dress code for National Conference 2018?

The dress code for National Conference 2018 is business casual. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and layers, as the temperature in the convention center may vary.

4. Will there be any special guest speakers at National Conference 2018?

Yes, there will be several special guest speakers at National Conference 2018, including motivational speakers, industry experts, and top-performing Pampered Chef Consultants. Keep an eye out for updates on our website and social media for more information on the guest speakers.

5. What can I expect to gain from attending National Conference 2018?

Attending National Conference 2018 will provide you with valuable training and knowledge to help grow your business, networking opportunities with other Consultants, and the chance to be inspired and motivated by successful leaders in the industry. You will also have the opportunity to see new products and attend cooking demonstrations. Plus, it's a fun and energizing event that will leave you feeling motivated and ready to take your business to the next level!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pcchris
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • raebates