• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference 2017: Join the Excitement and Live Stream with Us!

In summary, National Conference 2017 is an annual event held by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It will be held from July 13-15, 2017 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois. Registration can be done through a consultant's website or by contacting customer service, with a registration fee of $225. The dress code is business casual and guests are not allowed, though a guest program is available for spouses or significant others.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
This will be only the second conference (out of 17) that I've missed. I'm doing the live stream of general sessions and am looking forward to the announcements and new product reveal.Who is going? Who is live streaming like me?Have fun! Learn lots!!

I'll be live streaming just like you. I've been to 5 conferences but due to health and mobility issues I cannot handle this venue. Looking forward to the live stream also

Can you guys post your live stream links here?

Admin Greg said:
Can you guys post your live stream links here?
We had to pay $50 for the access to the live stream - I dont feel comfortable posting the link - sorry

prissylovescooking said:
Are we doing a spoiler thread this year? I was unable to attend conference this year or purchase the live stream due to financial issues. :(
I am in the same boat, I am dying to hear about new products!

There is a spoiler thread with info!

What is National Conference 2017?

National Conference 2017 is an annual event held by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It is a gathering of consultants from all over the country to celebrate and learn about the company, new products, and business strategies.

When and where is National Conference 2017 being held?

National Conference 2017 will be held from July 13-15, 2017 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois.

How do I register for National Conference 2017?

You can register for National Conference 2017 through your consultant's website or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service. The registration fee is $225 and includes all meals and materials for the event.

What is the dress code for National Conference 2017?

The dress code for National Conference 2017 is business casual. We recommend comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking and standing throughout the event. Pampered Chef attire and accessories are also encouraged.

Can I bring a guest to National Conference 2017?

Unfortunately, National Conference 2017 is only open to registered consultants. We do offer a guest program for spouses or significant others to attend certain events during the conference. Please contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Susan Edmonston
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • slapsappyhappy