• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resources for National Conference 2016 | August Timeframe

In summary, National Conference 2016 is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants and leaders. It will take place from July 21st to July 23rd at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel in Schaumburg, Illinois. The registration fee is $349 for consultants and $299 for leaders, covering all training sessions, workshops, and meals during the conference. The dress code is business casual, with semi-formal attire recommended for the Saturday evening Gala. Attendees are allowed to bring one guest, but the guest must purchase a separate ticket.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Looking for coordinating resources for National Conference 2016. Who has the timeframe? August I expect?

Who's going?

I'm going. Staying at The Double Tree.

I'm going! Just registered today. Wasn't sure I'd be able to make it this year, but The Furry Guy and I figured it out. Yippee!

I am going! :D

It's looking doubtful :-( I so want to show my bride ChicagoLand... Maybe at MidWest this December, otherwise next summer conference.

What is the address of the conference in Rosemont?

Lisa Young said:
What is the address of the conference in Rosemont?
The event takes place at the Rosemont Theatre (group activities) and the Donald E Stephens Convention Center.
Theatre address is: 5400 N River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018
Conference Center address is: 5555 N River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018

What is National Conference 2016?

National Conference 2016 is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants and leaders. It is a 3-day conference filled with training sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities.

When and where is National Conference 2016?

National Conference 2016 will take place from July 21st to July 23rd at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel in Schaumburg, Illinois.

How much does it cost to attend National Conference 2016?

The registration fee for National Conference 2016 is $349 for consultants and $299 for leaders. This fee covers all training sessions, workshops, and meals during the conference.

What is the dress code for National Conference 2016?

The dress code for National Conference 2016 is business casual. However, for the Saturday evening Gala, we recommend dressing up in semi-formal attire.

Can I bring a guest to National Conference 2016?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest to National Conference 2016. However, your guest must purchase a separate ticket for the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Susan Edmonston
  • Poll