• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the NC conference hotels consistent each year at McCormick Center?

In summary, National Conference 2010 is an annual event for Pampered Chef consultants to gather, learn, and celebrate their successes. It will be held on August 27-29, 2010 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee. The registration fee is $375 per person and guests can attend for an additional fee of $125. Registration can be done online through the Pampered Chef website, by phone, or by mail using the registration form provided in the conference invitation packet.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I have never been to NC but plan to go this year. Is it held at the same location every year? and do they use the same hotel(s)? Trying to plan some add on days with the fam

Yes, it's always at the McCormick Center (I think that's what it's called). I think it's always the same hotels, but I've only been one year, so not absolutely sure.I hope you make it! It is awesome, and should be even better this year when we're not split into waves.

Sheraton hotel is where we have always had a discount for PC. With only one conference this year, I'm thinking they will add another hotel. It's being held at McCormick Center. I talked with someone from HO.

NC is held at McCormick Center. In the past they've had 2 or 3 official hotels, which offered a special rate for NC attendees. Last year it was Chicago Hilton and the Sheraton near Navy Pier. In years past the Palmer House was included. Since they're just doing 1 conference instead of 3 waves this year, there's no way of knowing how many hotels there will be. I wouldn't be surprised if at least the same 2 as last year were part of that, though.

1. What is the purpose of National Conference 2010?

National Conference 2010 is an annual event for Pampered Chef consultants to gather, learn, and celebrate their successes. It provides an opportunity for consultants to receive training, network with other consultants, and get a sneak peek at new products and promotions.

2. When and where will National Conference 2010 be held?

National Conference 2010 will be held on August 27-29, 2010 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.

3. How much does it cost to attend National Conference 2010?

The registration fee for National Conference 2010 is $375 per person. This includes access to all general sessions, workshops, and events, as well as some meals and entertainment. Accommodations and travel expenses are not included.

4. Can I bring a guest to National Conference 2010?

Yes, you can bring a guest to National Conference 2010 for an additional fee of $125. This includes access to all general sessions, workshops, and some meals and entertainment. Guests cannot attend the business meetings or workshops specifically for consultants.

5. How do I register for National Conference 2010?

You can register for National Conference 2010 online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and follow the instructions for registration. You can also register by phone or mail using the registration form included in your conference invitation packet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates