• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the Natchez Food Fair Live Up to the Hype?

In summary, Bobby had a great time at the Natchez Food Fair and counted 41 slips that were recruiting leads, 44 wanted to book a show, about 20 interested in fundraisers, and 15 bridal showers. He
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I worked the Natchez Food Fair this past weekend and was overwhelmed with the response. I counted 41 slips that were recruiting leads, 44 wanted to book a show, about 20 interested in fundraisers, and 15 bridal showers. I have over 50 that want email newsletters. I have over 200 that didn't mark anything but will get a newsletter anyway. These are all seperate slips. Most of them had several areas marked.
The sponser got the vendors rooms at a very nice hotel across the street for about $100. It was a 2 day fair. They fed everyone free supper. The hotel had free breakfast, and about every other booth was giving away free food and drinks all day long. Now I need to make a lot of phone calls.

Wow!!! Congrats! Have fun following up!

SWEEEETTTTT!!! Good for you!

How amazing! I pray for a day like that for me! ;)

Congrats, that is awesome!! I hope you have a good response after you follow up with everyone.

Good for you!!!! Congrats!!! That is awesome!!!

I know you will blow them away with your charm! Good job!!

I'm having to make phone calls from work. 3 - 11 shift. 1 catalogue show going so far.
1 packet of information about fundraisers also mailed today.
I'd like it if everyone could keep asking me how I'm doing with the leads to keep me motivated. Thanks and thanks Susan for the nice compliment.

What did you have to pay for your booth?

WOW
so how are those recuting leads going ....... I guess we will see you walk for TPC in recuiting next year
thank goodness for cell phones yours will be atached to your ear for a while

That is awesome Bobby! I will be checking back to see how your doing. :)

Bobby - can I ask... How did you get all those leads? How did you get them to fill out the dps?

gothim0802 said:
What did you have to pay for your booth?

I think it was $400 for both days.

Krista Burson said:
Bobby - can I ask... How did you get all those leads? How did you get them to fill out the dps?
I had a sign for a free door prize drawing of $25 in your choice of products. Also there were quite a few people that claimed to be laid off and needing work.

One more show booked. She has to ask someone about a place to have the show, but it seems positive. She asked for catalogues and order forms to start taking orders.

Chef Bobby said:
One more show booked. She has to ask someone about a place to have the show, but it seems positive. She asked for catalogues and order forms to start taking orders.

Wahoo! You go girl! I will use your idea next time to get the leads of the $25 if Free product because the whole "Free Show" thing hasn't worked for me.

Krista Burson said:
Wahoo! You go girl! I will use your idea next time to get the leads of the $25 if Free product because the whole "Free Show" thing hasn't worked for me.

That's cute. I guess I need to post a picture.

I would love to see a picture of your display.

Krista Burson said:
I would love to see a picture of your display.

The only thing I had displayed was the new fall items. It was behind me. The table in front was nothing but 4 stacks of contact slips and a box to put them in. I had catalogues hidden and only gave them to people interested in hosting, joining, and people that asked for one. I also had recipe cards that I handed to all the adults. I had the booking slide hanging behind me next to a banner. I can't believe I left it there.

Chef Bobby said:
That's cute. I guess I need to post a picture.

I think Bobby was saying that's cute & needing to post a picture b/c he is a man. ;) :blushing:

Way to go Bobby!! I would love to get my hands on an event like that.

Thanks Crystal!

There's a big event being put on by the same people in New Orleans sometime soon. I didn't sign up for it because I heard it didn't produce leads in the past.

What is the Natchez Food Fair?

The Natchez Food Fair is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest products, recipes, and cooking techniques. It is a fun and interactive event for food lovers of all ages.

When and where is the Natchez Food Fair held?

The Natchez Food Fair is typically held in the fall at the Natchez Convention Center in Natchez, Mississippi.

Is there an admission fee for the Natchez Food Fair?

No, admission to the Natchez Food Fair is free for all attendees. However, some hands-on cooking classes and workshops may require a small fee.

What can I expect to see and do at the Natchez Food Fair?

At the Natchez Food Fair, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, sample delicious food, participate in hands-on cooking classes, and shop for Pampered Chef products at exclusive discounts. There will also be raffles, giveaways, and fun activities for the whole family.

Do I need to register for the Natchez Food Fair?

No registration is required for the Natchez Food Fair. However, we recommend arriving early to secure a spot in any hands-on cooking classes or workshops that interest you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
schel
  • Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • lemmiskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies