• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did the Napkin Folding Tips Go?

In summary, the napkin folding tips can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section, specifically under the "Tips & Techniques" tab. They are still available on the website, though they may have been moved to a different location. You will need to create an account on the website to access the tips, but this will allow for a personalized experience and the ability to save your favorite tips and recipes. Some of the tips also have accompanying videos that can be viewed on the website. The tips can also be printed for reference by clicking on the "Print" button on the tip page.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Did anyone download the Napkin Folding tips from CC? I am unable to find them now - I think they've been removed. :eek:

Thanks

Found it! Here it is in case anyone else needs it. ;)

Attachments

• napkin_fold_inst.pdf
    153 KB · Views: 623
this is a great technique to show at fall shows in preparation for holiday entertaining! Thanks for sharing!!

WowI never saw that on CC. I don't know how I missed it, I'm on CC 3 or 4 times a day! Thanks for posting this flyer!

Thanks for posting that - I didn't even know they had those posted on CC!! I also found some neat napkin folding ideas awhile back ago on marthastewart.com under "good things" - yes, cheesey but I have to admit I am a Martha fan! Just thought I'd share incase any of you wanted anymore ideas. ;)

1. Where can I find the napkin folding tips on the Pampered Chef website?

The napkin folding tips can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. Simply click on the "Tips & Techniques" tab, and then select "Napkin Folding" from the drop-down menu.

2. Are the napkin folding tips still available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the napkin folding tips are still available on the Pampered Chef website. They may have been moved to a different location, but they can still be accessed easily under the "Tips & Techniques" tab.

3. Can I access the napkin folding tips without having to create an account on the Pampered Chef website?

No, you will need to create an account on the Pampered Chef website in order to access the napkin folding tips. This is to ensure that you have a personalized experience and can easily save your favorite tips and recipes.

4. Are there videos available for the napkin folding tips?

Yes, there are videos available for some of the napkin folding tips on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the tip you are interested in, and if there is a video available, it will be located at the top of the page.

5. Can I print out the napkin folding tips for reference?

Yes, you can print out the napkin folding tips from the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Print" button located at the top right corner of the tip page, and a printable version will be generated for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg