• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nanook vs. Kindling: A Comparison of Early Documentary and Fiction Films

In summary, "Nanook Vs. Kindling" is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef designed for grating cheese, chocolate, and a variety of vegetables. It is dishwasher safe and comes with a protective cover for easy storage. While it is safe for use, adult supervision is recommended when children are using it due to its sharp edges.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
f285945b.jpg
58414a37.jpg

Nanook: Robert Flaherty, 1922
Kindling: Cecil B. DeMille, 1915

Nanook wins! (He has a bigger spear.) The film also has rave reviews which Kindling does not have, although it is a very early DeMille film of quality. Nanook is an early documentary, Kindling is fiction and social commentary.

How about that! A parody with a point!

About time!

Yeah, I was a little slow on the uptake on this one.

See Noora - you can't leave CS... you'd miss out on all of KG's fun posts!

Noora, if you leave, my seven regular readers will be down to six. I can't afford the drop in ratings!

Hey, I never said I was leaving CS. You can't get rid of me that easily.

Well, that's certainly a good thing!

A
bump-1.gif
for the parody since someone
bump.gif
'ed the original.

giggle.gif

Does this thread feel like is has a film over it?

1. What is "Nanook Vs. Kindling"?

"Nanook Vs. Kindling" is a cooking tool from Pampered Chef that is used for grating cheese, chocolate, and other foods. It features a unique design with two different grating surfaces, allowing for both fine and coarse grating.

2. Is "Nanook Vs. Kindling" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Nanook Vs. Kindling" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can "Nanook Vs. Kindling" be used for grating vegetables?

Yes, "Nanook Vs. Kindling" can be used for grating a variety of vegetables, such as carrots, zucchini, and potatoes. It is also great for grating ginger and garlic.

4. How do I store "Nanook Vs. Kindling"?

"Nanook Vs. Kindling" comes with a protective cover that can be used for storage. Simply place the cover over the grating surface and store it in a kitchen drawer or cabinet.

5. Is "Nanook Vs. Kindling" safe for children to use?

While "Nanook Vs. Kindling" is designed with safety in mind, we recommend adult supervision when children are using it. The sharp edges of the grating surfaces can pose a safety hazard for young children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Back