• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy Postcards & Invites - Great Prices, Paid Shipping!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide selection of postcards and invites for various occasions, with both pre-designed and customizable options. The prices are competitive and affordable, with no minimum order quantity. Free shipping is also available for all orders and tracking is offered through the customer's account and email.
ckmom002
i was wondering if someone would like to buy some postcards i have
40 congrats on your upcoming marriage
20 hows your catalog show coming
20 were so excited
40 bridal invites
i would just like my money back for them i will pay the shipping

so that would be 15.60
thanks in advance
ami

PostcardsHi there. I would be interested in purchasing the Catalog Show postcards (at a discount, if possible), but am not interested in the others. If that sounds good to you, or you get desperate, email me at [email protected]! Betsy

id give you $10 for all of them because i dont know that i will use them all but for $10 it would be worth it

1. What types of postcards and invites are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of postcards and invites for all occasions, including birthdays, weddings, holidays, and more. Our selection includes both pre-designed templates and customizable options.

2. Are the prices for postcards and invites competitive?

Yes, our prices for postcards and invites are highly competitive and affordable. We strive to provide our customers with the best value for their money while maintaining high-quality products.

3. Is there a minimum order quantity for postcards and invites?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for postcards and invites. You can order as few or as many as you need, making it convenient for both personal and business use.

4. Do you offer free shipping for postcards and invites?

Yes, we offer free shipping for all postcards and invites orders! This means you can save even more on your purchase and have your items delivered right to your doorstep.

5. Can I track my postcards and invites order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenm42
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennifer34691
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies