• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Nancy's Artwork - Help Needed!

In summary, "Finding Nancy's Artwork - Help Needed!" is a community project dedicated to locating and preserving the artwork of Nancy, a recently deceased artist. To get involved, you can share information, spread the word on social media, or make a donation. This project is important because it honors Nancy's legacy and brings joy to those who appreciate her art. Information about Nancy's artwork can be submitted through the project's website or by email. Regular updates on the project's progress will be posted on the website and social media pages.
joeganuk
Hi

Does anyone know the website address for nancys artwork? I just can't seem to get onto it!

Thanks
Jo (pampered chef uk!)

Hi Jo (pampered chef uk!),I'm not sure if this is the right website, but I found one for an artist named Nancy at nancyart.com. Hopefully that's the one you're looking for! If not, you can try doing a quick search on Google or another search engine to see if there are any other websites for Nancy's artwork. Good luck!

1. What is "Finding Nancy's Artwork - Help Needed!"?

"Finding Nancy's Artwork - Help Needed!" is a community project that aims to locate and preserve the artwork of Nancy, a beloved artist who has recently passed away.

2. How can I get involved in "Finding Nancy's Artwork - Help Needed!"?

There are several ways to get involved in this project. You can share information with us if you know about Nancy's artwork or have any leads. You can also help spread the word by sharing our project on social media. Additionally, we are accepting donations to help fund our search efforts.

3. Why is "Finding Nancy's Artwork - Help Needed!" important?

Nancy was a talented artist and her work deserves to be preserved and shared with the world. By finding and preserving her artwork, we can honor her legacy and bring joy to those who appreciate her art.

4. How can I submit information about Nancy's artwork?

If you have any information about Nancy's artwork, you can submit it through our website by filling out the form on the "Submit Information" page. You can also send us an email at [email protected].

5. Will there be any updates on the progress of "Finding Nancy's Artwork - Help Needed!"?

Yes, we will post regular updates on our website and social media pages to keep everyone informed on our progress. We also encourage anyone with information to reach out to us at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bejams
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noellewilliams
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies