• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Nancy's Artwork: Your Go-To Website for Beautiful Creations

I'm sad to hear that Nancy's is no longer carrying PC products. I hope that she still makes items for other companies.
TinasKitchen
Can someone please give me the website address? I cant seem to find it :(

Thank you!

Here ya go: http://www.nancys-artworks.com/

Thanks a bunch!I didnt have the S on the end!

Tina

I did the same was well when I was trying to find it before I had asked! NA is just awesome! I ordered things from them and got it super fast and even got a few free gifts!

If you watch sometimes there is a special buy 1 get 3 free. They had this at the end of February. Then if you spent over $25 you got another whole bunch of stuff for free. I couldn't believe the amount of stickers and other items I got for the money. Maybe it was just because they were discontinuing some things but I sure loved it!

I know we don't use them anymore, but my dog ate my :bring a friend get a gift" stamp, anyone have one they are will to part with? I'll buy it, off of you.

What is this website?

She no longer is a PC vendor

An old vendor for PC - now our only choice is Merrill.

So - Nancy's no longer carries anything PC. This was an old thread from 2006.

Thanks, I was really confused when I checked out the website and didn't see anything about PC. :)

I can't find anything on Nancy's but telling time and something about a cake cookbook. Has she quit doing any postcards, stamps for everyone?? I thought I could at least get some generic products.

Nancy doesn't have anything for us anymore. Yes, we are all bummed, too!

I know they didn't have anything for us but I thought she would still make items for other companies. I can't believe that PChef dropping her that her whole company went under.

1. Who is Nancy and what type of artwork does she create?

Nancy is an independent artist who creates unique and handcrafted pieces of artwork. Her specialties include paintings, drawings, and sculptures.

2. How can I purchase Nancy's artwork?

You can purchase Nancy's artwork through her website or by attending one of her art shows or exhibitions. You can also contact her directly for custom orders or commissioned pieces.

3. What makes Nancy's artwork different from other artists?

Nancy's artwork is one-of-a-kind and is created with great attention to detail and quality. She also incorporates her own personal style and techniques into each piece, making them truly unique and special.

4. Can I request a custom piece from Nancy?

Yes, Nancy is happy to take custom orders and will work with you to create a piece that meets your specific needs and preferences.

5. Does Nancy offer any classes or workshops?

Yes, Nancy occasionally offers classes and workshops where she shares her techniques and teaches others how to create their own artwork. You can check her website or social media pages for upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • christinaspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies