• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancys Artwork

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Can someone please give me the website address? I cant seem to find it :(

Thank you!

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
I did the same was well when I was trying to find it before I had asked! NA is just awesome! I ordered things from them and got it super fast and even got a few free gifts!

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
If you watch sometimes there is a special buy 1 get 3 free. They had this at the end of February. Then if you spent over $25 you got another whole bunch of stuff for free. I couldn't believe the amount of stickers and other items I got for the money. Maybe it was just because they were discontinuing some things but I sure loved it!

Tracypooh

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2006
I know we don't use them anymore, but my dog ate my :bring a friend get a gift" stamp, anyone have one they are will to part with? I'll buy it, off of you.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
An old vendor for PC - now our only choice is Merrill.

So - Nancy's no longer carries anything PC. This was an old thread from 2006.

crissy11

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2006
I can't find anything on Nancy's but telling time and something about a cake cookbook. Has she quit doing any postcards, stamps for everyone?? I thought I could at least get some generic products.

crissy11

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2006
I know they didn't have anything for us but I thought she would still make items for other companies. I can't believe that PChef dropping her that her whole company went under.